::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking songs you like is good. What you may be doing is trying to get it to sound like how you hear it in your head instead of sounding like YOU playing the song? I struggle with that sometimes. Get brave and play it your own way.

I try to always do them in my own way. I sure wasn't going to try to sound like Janis Joplin on my last one. I dropped to lower notes all through it...and toned it down a lot. I toned it down, even for me. I did that on purpose because I didn't want to seem as if to copy her. She's one of my musical heroes.

I try to always do them in my own way. I sure wasn't going to try to sound like Janis Joplin on my last one. I dropped to lower notes all through it...and toned it down a lot. I toned it down, even for me. I did that on purpose because I didn't want to seem as if to copy her. She's one of my musical heroes.

Yeah, I noticed that!
I just meant with your internal timing issue - sometimes the "soundtrack" in my head will be my favorite recorded version, and then I find myself trying to "keep up" with that and it messes up what I have going on.

I am still lagging HARD on my seasons videos. I was going to do Mama Tried and Hey Joe for Woodstock. I have one for this week. Maybe I will try to just do the video tomorrow instead of waiting for the weekend.

I don't have anything for this week. I'm drawing a blank. But I'm working on a project with someone.

Hee hee that was fun!
I really need to build a Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise Server Failover Cluster node now.

Be right back.

:D

Tomorrow is my annual pho meal. I eat it more than once a year...but not too often. But always on my birthday. I am excited.

Where do you go? We go to Pho Shiki in Columbus

I normally go to Pho36 in Avon. But sometimes I go to Saigon, in Indy. There's also Sizzling Wok and King Wok in Indy. We really need a good place in Montgomery County.

There's also a couple places in Lafayette that I'd like to try. Maybe I will do that, tomorrow.

I live in a city that has the highest population of Vietnamese outside of Vietnam. What used to be a very Hispanic area in San Jose is now know as "Little Saigon" and they are pushing for a name change for that area.

Long winded way of saying we have lots of Vietnamese Restaurants around here.

I live in a city that has the highest population of Vietnamese outside of Vietnam. What used to be a very Hispanic area in San Jose is now know as "Little Saigon" and they are pushing for a name change for that area.

Long winded way of saying we have lots of Vietnamese Restaurants around here.

Do you like Vietnamese food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom