::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a tie bridge, getting the tie down can take a little practice. It's not hard, just weird. I still struggle with it a little.

I find that if you tie a figure-8 knot in the end before you put it in the tie bridge it holds better. I mean tie the figure 8, let it sit for a while, then untie it, and then string that end through, the little kinks will.hold your knot better.

So true. That and I'm a big out of the closet T Swizzle fan.

My daughter LOVES LOVES LOVES Taylor Swift. We listen to her music a lot. When Naomi was little she always mispronounced her name. She called her "Taylor Swith." It was really cute. I think TS is very talented and I'm glad Naomi is more interested in her than Miley Cyrus. A lot of her friends like Miley Cyrus. Naomi isn't interested in MC, at all.

One lucky dude! :)

Nick has a love of TS and he gets a little protective :) And 17 years younger than you, makes your girlfriend an adult still. Mayer boardered on child abuse. It was kind of icky.

Yes! I don't care about age difference unless one of them is basically a child....

My daughter LOVES LOVES LOVES Taylor Swift. We listen to her music a lot. When Naomi was little she always mispronounced her name. She called her "Taylor Swith." It was really cute. I think TS is very talented and I'm glad Naomi is more interested in her than Miley Cyrus. A lot of her friends like Miley Cyrus. Naomi isn't interested in MC, at all.

I honestly can't think of a much more repulsive creature than Miley Cyrus.

It's more the fact that Taylor was 19 when Mayer took advantage of her.

It always seemed like he took advantage of Jennifer Love Hewit as well. I guess that's what makes him seem douchy. They don't seem like relationships as much as it seems he takes advantage of these women.

Might not be the case, but he comes across in interviews like "yeah, I bagged her."

It always seemed like he took advantage of Jennifer Love Hewit as well. I guess that's what makes him seem douchy. They don't seem like relationships as much as it seems he takes advantage of these women.

Might not be the case, but he comes across in interviews like "yeah, I bagged her."

I'm pretty sure J Love broke his heart and that's what turned him into a womanizing chode monkey.

I mostly agree, but part of me also has some kind of sympathy for her. She's obviously messed up in the head.

I agree with that, too! I can't stand her, but I feel bad for her at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom