::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could go back to bed. Didn't sleep last night, I'm at work today. We went out and bought a new washer and dryer last night and spending $1900 is giving me fits. I'm a mess today trying to make my brain work. Ugh.

Oooh!! What kind of w&d did you get?

Wish I could go back to bed. Didn't sleep last night, I'm at work today. We went out and bought a new washer and dryer last night and spending $1900 is giving me fits. I'm a mess today trying to make my brain work. Ugh.

I haven't slept well since my surgery. Everytime I move it hurts my arm/shoulder and I wake up.

getting really tired of this

I slept like poo too! I think it is a full moon thing! I am afraid I am going to hit my low when I get to play rehearsal.

Rabbit rabbit white rabbit!

CAT-06-KH0002-01P.JPG

A friend just won tickets to see Paul Rogers in concert and she doesn't know who he is.

I need new friends :)

Right now I think Paul Rogers is fronting Queen.

Could be wrong
I have no idea. I just know he's from Bad Company. I love that band.
I love Queen, too, but am only familiar with their material with Freddie Mercury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom