::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... Have you taken a look at the screen recently?

Speaking of clothes I'm about to give myself a makeover. I need something new. Tired of looking like crap all the time. I've worn my clothes out, so since I need new clothes, I think I'm going to change it up. I'm also thinking of doing something different with my hair. I have too much hair and it drives me nuts. I'm kind of apprehensive about my hair because I have grown it out for 2 years.

Well, Spots, if you are talking to yourself, you know you are having an intelligent conversation! :)

I, um, actually argue with myself sometimes. One time I surprised myself! I said "Shut up!" Even worse, I said back "You shut up!" :rolleyes::D SERIOUSLY! I did!

I don't need another uke. (Yeah, Michael! I hear you saying that isn't the point! :p) I have a concert that is a very nice ukulele. I have a Dolphin that I enjoy. I have a Peanut that is really cool to play with amplification or quiet without. Unless I become really good, I don't think I'll get another.

Besides, my student loans are humungous! Gigantic! More than I make in two years time! AUGHHHHHHHH!

Oh, sorry . . .

WARNING: Overload of cuteness.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rich Koala Small.jpg
    Rich Koala Small.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 20
So degassed my mead today. Pretty much you stir it to release the CO2 that's trapped in it. It worked almost overflowed I stirred so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom