::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Converse Chuck Taylor leathers ordered!

Chuck_zpsakcdteqt.png

This is what my custom Chucks look like:

customchuck_zpsuct2tu6r.png

They aren't loud. They express your personality.

Which reminds me -- if any of you get a chance to see the documentary film about Iris Apfel, titled Iris, go see it. She is a hoot! She is a 93 year old "it" girl. She is known for her fashion sense. I've been an Iris fan for years. I'm glad to see her getting such recognition.

Which reminds me -- if any of you get a chance to see the documentary film about Iris Apfel, titled Iris, go see it. She is a hoot! She is a 93 year old "it" girl. She is known for her fashion sense. I've been an Iris fan for years. I'm glad to see her getting such recognition.

NO CAPES!

lcl

And no, they're not loud, but they're also kind of out of place in a hospital where people are expected to either be in scrubs or in business casual. The closest I come to fitting the "dress code" is that I wear polo shirts at work instead of the t-shirts I would rather be wearing.

And no, they're not loud, but they're also kind of out of place in a hospital where people are expected to either be in scrubs or in business casual. The closest I come to fitting the "dress code" is that I wear polo shirts at work instead of the t-shirts I would rather be wearing.

I could totally see those shoes peeking out from under scrubs.

I like the looks of Converse-style sneakers, but I've always found shoes like that to be too flat, without adequate arch support. Of course, I haven't tried any in many, many years, since I was a kid.

Has that changed much?

I like the looks of Converse-style sneakers, but I've always found shoes like that to be too flat, without adequate arch support. Of course, I haven't tried any in many, many years, since I was a kid.

Has that changed much?

I got high arches and need that too, those and vans really dont work so well for me.

Has that changed much?

Nope, no arch support at all.

You can always buy inserts if you really wanted them.

Has that changed much?

I got high arches and need that too, those and vans really dont work so well for me.

Normally I feel that same way. I did get one pair of Vans though, not the little canvas ones but more of a Skateboard shoe that was suede, and those shoes are very comfortable, durable, and supportive. They survived a month in Europe, including Euro Disney, and Paris and Amsterdam on foot. I had no foot issues even on very heavy walking days. They are great shoes.

I use to wear chucks in high school. I wore the high top ones. In junior high I had a pair of the really high ones that folded over. Unfolded they were pink. If you folded them down, they were gray. I also had a pair of solid black, and a pair of solid blue. Is like to get another pair but I wouldn't be able to wear them all the time because I have fallen arches and my feet hurt a lot. I don't think inserts would work too well with them because the toe box is too shallow. I think it would pinch the toes because the rubber toe has no give. I can't remember if there is a factory insert that you can take out, like with most shoes. If you can take the factory insert out, then a good insert could go in. But if I remember right, they are glued in there real good.

Normally I feel that same way. I did get one pair of Vans though, not the little canvas ones but more of a Skateboard shoe that was suede, and those shoes are very comfortable, durable, and supportive. They survived a month in Europe, including Euro Disney, and Paris and Amsterdam on foot. I had no foot issues even on very heavy walking days. They are great shoes.

I agree. The suede ones are nice. I miss my pair. I had the old school ones when I was a teenager. Black suede, with black rubber edging that dipped down over the big toe.

I agree. The suede ones are nice. I miss my pair. I had the old school ones when I was a teenager. Black suede, with black rubber edging that dipped down over the big toe.

Hmm, can't remember if they were Vans or Airwalks. Must Google it.

Pens are here.

attachment.php

Stop it. All of you.

I have not written with a fountain pen since (I think) eighth grade. I didn't like it then, and I'm pretty sure I would feel the same way now. I don't need a fountain pen. Really.

So, STOP MAKING ME THINK I NEED ONE!!!! ;)

Iris Apfel is one of my role models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom