::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The suede ones are nice. I miss my pair. I had the old school ones when I was a teenager. Black suede, with black rubber edging that dipped down over the big toe.

Anything other than black or white canvas cannot be considered "old school."

Now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

I have to get my tuchus in gear and start writing a paper for my english class that's due on Wednesday. I'm leaning towards having the topic be the 30m telescope situation on Mauna Loa and comparing contrasting it with the Broken Windows theory...

It should be off the wall enough that nobody else is going is going to do the topic.
(did I mention that I beyond hate this class)

Howdy all I passed my 2nd test at the carwash last week all my testing is done for now . This is the year of family weddings one in May then in June only able to go to one of them. A family member was wanting to set up a go fund me page to get me to go to the wedding that I will miss but the reson is that wedding is like 3 weeks after the one I will be going to and I do not want to keep asking for time off from the carwash. I was surprised the family member wanted me there that bad.

Anything other than black or white canvas cannot be considered "old school."

Now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

Ok, np. I'm just not old enough to be old school. :)

I meant old school for me. The ones I wore arent available, anymore.

Ok, np. I'm just not old enough to be old school. :)

I meant old school for me. The ones I wore arent available, anymore.

I make fun of my students when they say "back in the day."

How far back is "back in the day" when you're sixteen?

Yesterday?

I have to get my tuchus in gear and start writing a paper for my english class that's due on Wednesday. I'm leaning towards having the topic be the 30m telescope situation on Mauna Loa and comparing contrasting it with the Broken Windows theory...

It should be off the wall enough that nobody else is going is going to do the topic.
Chuck Moore's been posting a lot about that recently.

My History of Religion paper is going to be late. It's due at 11pm and I will not be done. I have the references typed and that's about it. I am too tired! Got about 4 hours last night. School was bad today. Two kids are getting defiant because of complaining parents. I am having a hard time functioning right now. So tired . . .

I think I'll try to go to bed and get up early tomorrow (4 or 4:30) and see if I can make some progress then.

I remember when my older brothers wore converse in high school Physical Education and they were called "gym shoes". They didn't wear them anywhere but gym. They wore wing tips to school.

I remember when my older brothers wore converse in high school Physical Education and they were called "gym shoes". They didn't wear them anywhere but gym. They wore wing tips to school.

This. I didn't wear the wingtips. And only the rich kids wore Chucks. I wore "tennis shoes" from Monkey Wards.

Yesterday?

Occassionally, Naomi will want me to watch the cartoons she watched as a toddler. She'll sigh, and then say it reminds her of the good old days. Lol, it's really cute.

In my day it wasn't Converse, or Vans (I never even heard of those until this thread).

We had Keds, and P.F.Flyers....

Don't forget to mention the 35m telescope going up next. Putting this one not quite relevant. Jeez. What a flippin mess.

Yesterday?

I laugh when people in their twenties say they have waited all their lives for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom