::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, the best is when a lady sent me 10 emails regarding a dolphin and then returned it because the tone did not meet her expectation. This was years ago. This is why I have some dolphins but no one knows unless they ask.

She probably doesn't like Kamakas either! :)

I had a pair of REALLY fancy Western boots once - I got them at a tack shop/Western outfitter. They'd been sitting in the window all season and were a little discolored by the sun so they slashed the price. I didn't wear them for fashion - I wore them for riding! And by the time they were worn out they totally smelled like horse dung and urine. I loved them.

I don't wear mine for fashion. I'm not very fashionable. I wear them for convenience. I need boots that don't tie, tying shoes slows me down when I'm in a rush to head outside. We live on a small farm. Always something going on outside and my tennis shoes would get ruined real fast. Not to mention, my feet would be soggy. Must have boots. Currently, I have 2 pairs. One is muddier than the other.

I use to have a horse and wore boots to ride, too. :)

That is probably the very worst thing I've ever read.

You boys need to come spend a couple days with my daughters. Your ears will bleed.

By the way, anyone play the app called Evil Apples? Hilarious.

TheBus just arrived at "5-0 Headquarters" aka Honolulu Hale, across the street from 'Iolani Palace.

We have a wind advisory, here. It's starting to get really windy and I wonder how bad it will get. My little girl has ball practice, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom