::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is college week at Naomi's school. Each day they have a theme that they are suppose to dress. Monday, it was Colts blue. Yesterday was favorite college day. Naomi wore Depauw colors (oh boy, we need to start saving, that's an expensive one. Today, is future career day. She's always gone as a music teacher. This year, she went as a rock star. She was so excited to wear glitter lip gloss. I should have took a picture.
Tomorrow is "Save for the Future." They are suppose to wear green. Them Friday is school spirit day and she's suppose to wear green and gold.

Glad to hear that the procedure went well, Nick! Try not to overdo it, and give it time to rest and heal. It'll be all better before you know it....

You can't drop that info here without details.

SPILL!

It's in my signature :p

It's my 'you're almost through grad school' present to myself. It was going to be my graduation gift, but, well, I got off the waiting list quicker than I thought.

On Wednesdays, a lot of times, we drive over to a small town about 45 miles from here. We shop, mostly window, and have lunch there.
It's a beautiful day for a drive.

OK, time for rain locker and breakfast. Later!

Will catch up when I get to work but I am going in late because Jovie has had chronic stomach aches and so I am,going to take her by the doctor. I made the mistake of asking her which parent she wanted to go with her and she said me. I assumed she would choose Levi. She is a daddy's girl. But I am better at insisting more things get looked at.

It's my 'you're almost through grad school' present to myself. It was going to be my graduation gift, but, well, I got off the waiting list quicker than I thought.

I looked at that link yesterday!! How exciting! It's going to be beautiful!!

Will catch up when I get to work but I am going in late because Jovie has had chronic stomach aches and so I am,going to take her by the doctor. I made the mistake of asking her which parent she wanted to go with her and she said me. I assumed she would choose Levi. She is a daddy's girl. But I am better at insisting more things get looked at.

Aww, I hope Jovie gets well quick!!

Good morning, PoHos. It's a lovely day today. I have a three-hour gig tonight! These gigs are marathons. Going to try not to repeat any songs.

Good morning, PoHos. It's a lovely day today. I have a three-hour gig tonight! These gigs are marathons. Going to try not to repeat any songs.

Good morning! Your gig sounds like a lot of fun!

I'm sure you can do it, as long as your brain doesn't explode. I hate it when that happens.

Breakfast done. Rain locker done.

My brother in law called and is riding with us on our drive today.

Ooooh, almost done too!!

I bet that thing is going to be all kinds of crisp, bright and punchy!!!!

congratulations on the uke and of course getting close to the end of school!

(my CR was a present to myself too for making it half way to a hundred :) )

Whoa. Long time no See-so.

(that's really funny to me; really tired this morning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom