::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf wants a piano, so we went out piano shopping today. If anyone has advice on a digital piano, let me know!

I have an old upright piano that I got off the curb, when I lived in the city. I took it, and had the guts completely rebuilt; new felts, and everything. My daughter plays, and I wanted it available for her when she visited.

It has been in our living room, unplayed, for many, many years. It has been moved twice since it was tuned last, so it needs a tuning. Occasionally our great-niece and great-nephew will play with it, but that's it.

It's going to need to be re-homed when we downsize. It's a shame, because I invested a lot of money in it. It looks okay, but it plays like new....

attachment.php

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!! *gasp* Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

Happy Independence Day!

We took Naomi to the parade in town. It's funny, to me, how we know everyone in this parade. Small town. I like that feeling. It's very different from Indy. I love Indy, I just still notice the differences even though I've lived here nearly 9 years.

My dizzy spells returned yesterday. This morning it was so bad that I considered going to the ER. But I remembered how they disappeared after a few days. I'm relaxing the rest of the day. Watching Naomi golf on her little fairway. She woke up this morning wanting to go out there.

We're going into town later, to grab a bite to eat and see the festivities. I hope traffic and parking aren't too bad....

Woot! Luvs me some Toor Day France! Missing the time trial as we speak but that's what DVR is for right. :)

Time trial is the least interesting racing, but hey, it's the Toor Day France, baby!!!!!

Last edited:
I've been asked to play my Uke twice already at the airport.

I got nothing:(

And this is why you NEVER take a uke to Hawaii but always bring one home. If you are taking a uke TO Hawaii somebody's going to think you're gigging there. And there's the added benefit of getting another one.

I have access to my "Rob Files" again! YAY!!

I took the hard drive from my dead laptop with me to Virginia, where my son-in-law, who is an IT pro, helped me to access it. We moved all of the files onto a flash drive, and thought we were done.

Unfortunately, my chromebook wouldn't work with the .wps format, and all of the files had to be converted into a format the chromebook likes. He tried valiantly to find a simple way to convert those files, but it wasn't meant to be. None of the converters he tried would do multiple files. Eventually, I had to sit there and convert each file singly, which required seven mouse clicks per file for all the files to be converted....over 300 of them!

I got that done, and now my chromebook will open and display all of the files. I still haven't learned how to save new songs on the chromebook, but at least I can use the ones I already have....

I have access to my "Rob Files" again! YAY!!

I took the hard drive from my dead laptop with me to Virginia, where my son-in-law, who is an IT pro, helped me to access it. We moved all of the files onto a flash drive, and thought we were done.

Unfortunately, my chromebook wouldn't work with the .wps format, and all of the files had to be converted into a format the chromebook likes. He tried valiantly to find a simple way to convert those files, but it wasn't meant to be. None of the converters he tried would do multiple files. Eventually, I had to sit there and convert each file singly, which required seven mouse clicks per file for all the files to be converted....over 300 of them!

I got that done, and now my chromebook will open and display all of the files. I still haven't learned how to save new songs on the chromebook, but at least I can use the ones I already have....

You didn't happen to see Bare Necessities amongst them, did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom