::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a battle is raging in my neighborhood. With a fog of suphur smoke.

Watching Indy's Freedom Blast on TV. They started off playing the Star Wars theme. Now they are playing sucky modern country. I'm sure it will change.

It sounds like a battle is raging in my neighborhood. With a fog of suphur smoke.

Our neighbors are having a party. They have fire crackers but nothing annoying. I'm the only one awake in my house.

The last time I went to the Freedom Blast in Indy, I went with friends, about 11 years ago. We rode our bicycles there and sat on the old Washington Street pedestrian bridge at White River State Park. Before then, I normally watched them from the top of the old airport parking garage, with airport coworkers. And a few times from Virginia Street in downtown Indy. Great memories. I love Indy.

What kind of idiot brings a dog to a fireworks show?

Someone who is selfish and shouldn't have a dog. Was the dog super nervous? There is all kinds of wrong with that. Not only does it stress a dog out, but it's situations like that where dogs can nip. -Out of fear. Then the dog could be put down because it bit someone. So how did it go? Was the dog traumatized?

Someone who is selfish and shouldn't have a dog. Was the dog super nervous? There is all kinds of wrong with that. Not only does it stress a dog out, but it's situations like that where dogs can nip. -Out of fear. Then the dog could be put down because it bit someone. So how did it go? Was the dog traumatized?

I just saw it in passing before it got dark and before the noise started, twice actually the first was a puppy, the second was a young kid maybe 18-20? with a fairly big dog. Idiots.

Nashville has a pretty decent firework show for a small town. It's at the high school and people just sit on the hills or where ever and the kids all run around in packs. There was no wind and high humidity, the smoke just hung there and after about 20 minutes it was hard to see some of the fireworks though the smoke. Always a fun time.

Saturation fireworks. Last night we went to our city's fireworks show. Way too much of an extravaganza for a town of 10,000 people. Tonight was on Fort Leavenworth. The fireworks there are dramatic and wonderful, being shot across a lake. Only better place to watch fireworks on the Fourth is the Mall in Washington DC.

Calum is in love with fireworks. The are one of the 5 annual wonders on his "calendar," along with Halloween, a winter and a summer church camp, the Flagstaff Highland Games. We'll be there in 2 weeks.

His favorite band is at those Games, the Wicked Tinkers. Stray ukulele connection: one of the drummers is none other than Tiki King who sells and makes ukes in Felton, CA. He has also designed a couple of tiki-themed soundboards on Fleas and Flukes.

Nashville has a pretty decent firework show for a small town. It's at the high school and people just sit on the hills or where ever and the kids all run around in packs. There was no wind and high humidity, the smoke just hung there and after about 20 minutes it was hard to see some of the fireworks though the smoke. Always a fun time.

Sounds fun. I heard they were having some sort of fireworks in town. I heard a business owner had notified folks he was doing something and told folks it wouldn't be an emergency. The fire department is across the street from the location. Naomi wanted to go, but I wasn't sure if it was a private party or public. Plus I wasn't sure how safe it would be. So we just stayed home this evening.

Indiana sure isn't dry. We've had plenty of rain. Some years it's really dry on Independence Day and there are many fires.

I can't sleep. I've been so dizzy. I am certain I have water trapped deep in my ears or I have an ear infection. This time has been worse than the last time this happened. It's very nauseating. My hearing seems weird, like I'm under water. I'm just trying to get through it until Monday, when I can get to the doctor. I took a big nap, earlier, and now I can't sleep. The dizziness and nausea was so bad this morning, that I almost went to the ER because I just needed it to go away.

I can't sleep. I've been so dizzy. I am certain I have water trapped deep in my ears or I have an ear infection. This time has been worse than the last time this happened. It's very nauseating. My hearing seems weird, like I'm under water. I'm just trying to get through it until Monday, when I can get to the doctor. I took a big nap, earlier, and now I can't sleep. The dizziness and nausea was so bad this morning, that I almost went to the ER because I just needed it to go away.
benadryl will help you sleep and will help to dry out your ears.

benadryl will help you sleep and will help to dry out your ears.

I can't do Benadryl, but thanks for the thought. Benedryl dries out my eyes too much. I'll survive. I plan on getting some swimmers ear drops, tomorrow.

Sally, I hope your day went well. I thought of you at the parade. Some kids were passing out red, white and blue leis. Naomi got one. I remembered you said you would be doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom