::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I hear something in the ceiling. I hope it's not birds building a nest in the walls again. Last time they made a great big stinky mess. They built a new nest outside our breakfast nook and under the eaves. They seemed to be happy there for a few years. I'll have to ask TKO to check up on the roof where I've seen them hanging out lately.

Probably why we have to drive back to Remington for our motel room.

Oh yeah, for the next 2 weeks, you won't find a hotel room anywhere near here, with the CBF going on. The Covered Bridge Fest has many things to do. Lots of booths to shop, garage sales, demonstrations, music....food....all kinds of stuff. People come from all over the nation. It's county wide, with main booths and stuff in Mansfield, Bridgeton and Rockville. The reason it's called Covered Bridge Fest is because that county has a high number of covered bridges. It's out in Amish country.

I think I hear something in the ceiling. I hope it's not birds building a nest in the walls again. Last time they made a great big stinky mess. They built a new nest outside our breakfast nook and under the eaves. They seemed to be happy there for a few years. I'll have to ask TKO to check up on the roof where I've seen them hanging out lately.

Then again, it could be the neighborhood cats trying to get to the birds.

Oh yeah, for the next 2 weeks, you won't find a hotel room anywhere near here, with the CBF going on. The Covered Bridge Fest has many things to do. Lots of booths to shop, garage sales, demonstrations, music....food....all kinds of stuff. People come from all over the nation. It's county wide, with main booths and stuff in Mansfield, Bridgeton and Rockville. The reason it's called Covered Bridge Fest is because that county has a high number of covered bridges. It's out in Amish country.

Remnds me of driving over old wooden bridges with the planks slapping as you run across them.

I am excited to see Storm Large in concert tonight with Sean. She has a gorgeous voice, and she is very engaging on stage. I got to see her at Amanda Palmer's book tour. She performed a few songs on stage. She even plays uke for some of her songs.

She's playing a baritone here:

Remnds me of driving over old wooden bridges with the planks slapping as you run across them.

Next weekend, you and your wife should go to bridge fest. Scott HATES the crowds, but everyone should go at least once.

Rafe report: tonight my town has the Harvest Art Fair. All the business windows, in town, have artwork that the kids did in school. There will be activities, food and a bake sale. We'll go to that and then come home and have hot chocolate or something. Then, tomorrow is Naomi's ball game. Sunday is church. Sometime this weekend, I'd like to go visit my grandma. She has been at the hospital twice this week with heart issues.

I am excited to see Storm Large in concert tonight with Sean. She has a gorgeous voice, and she is very engaging on stage. I got to see her at Amanda Palmer's book tour. She performed a few songs on stage. She even plays uke for some of her songs.

She's playing a baritone here:

That sounds like fun!

I have no idea.

It was kinda funny I remember after I had my second Skype interview for this job I have now, I was talking with Nanilei and she said, "When do you think they will call you back to let you know about the job?" and I said, "I don't know, it's Friday, so maybe next..."

RRRRRRRRRingggg!

It was that quick.

Best of luck to you Matt, I hope it happens soon!

I think the mynahs have ripped out the mesh that goes into the eaves at our house. I have seen some mynahs going in and out of the neighbors' houses that way, though I have yet to catch them doing that in our house. I do see bits of the mesh on the ground, so I can only assume they are getting ready to move in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom