::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one community group I just left really opened my eyes to where my city is headed. I have to care about me and my health. I refuse to worry about all the idiots out there. I don't have the patience at this point in my life to get involved in the political fights happening in my community.

I grew up in this town. I used to love living here. Since my folks passed away and all my family has moved away I don't see what's keeping me here. It has become a tourist town owned by developers of high density housing. The sleepy beach town of my youth is gone. This breaks my heart.

I dropped my neighborhood community group when they started complaining about backyards and commenting about people's drinking habits based on recycling bins. Freakin' nosey with nothing better to do with their lives people!!!

Ewwwww turkey bacon, vile substance that purports to be better than actual bacon...

One of my foodie sciency (new word) magazines just came out with a study saying there is little to no health benefit from turkey bacon over regular old fatty pork bacon.

I LOVE that magazine!!

I dropped my neighborhood community group when they started complaining about backyards and commenting about people's drinking habits based on recycling bins. Freakin' nosey with nothing better to do with their lives people!!!

That stuff blows my mind, letting your neighbors make up rules for you to follow.

Yep. I set my page to friends only and my friends list is getting smaller and smaller. Mainly Uke friends, family and a few high school friends.

When I got home from my trip to Salt Lake City a bunch of ladies tried to friend me, many of them LDS. I chat with them on a private page we all frequent, but I really don't think they want to see my personal posts. I feel bad about not friending them but we really don't have too much in common.

Hey! .................................. ;) I kid. I kid. I would probably have very little in common as well. With them... not you!

Aloha Errrrrrrrrrybody! It rained last night. Today is so fresh and clean, love it!

lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, cilantro, cabbage, chili peppers, I'm probably forgetting a few.

Everyone says tomatoes are so easy...but I have never successfully grown tomatoes. I had one itsy bitsy one last year but it never got ripe.

Everyone says tomatoes are so easy...but I have never successfully grown tomatoes. I had one itsy bitsy one last year but it never got ripe.

Are you growing from seed? If I buy a tomato plant, preferably with buds already on it, and put it in the ground, I always get tomatoes, and plenty of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom