::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of getting fat...I've been gaining again. Long story, I'll spare you. But today, I had some Kohl's cash to spend. So I went and got a pair of jeans. Even though I've been gaining, my jean size went down. Two sizes.

Um, that might mean you're putting on muscle. If you're gaining fat, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be going down in jean size, well unless...

I'll leave that alone.

Um, that might mean you're putting on muscle. If you're gaining fat, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be going down in jean size, well unless...

I'll leave that alone.

No. I've been eating. A lot. There is some stuff going on with one of my sisters that has me stressed to the max. When I stress, I eat.

No. I've been eating. A lot. There is some stuff going on with one of my sisters that has me stressed to the max. When I stress, I eat.

When I get fat it goes to my face first, then to my gut, then even distributed everywhere else.

When I lose it, I lose it in everywhere else, then my face, then my gut. So every time I do one of these cycles my gut gets bigger and it's harder for me to lose it. I can see how people get beer guts.

When I get fat it goes to my face first, then to my gut, then even distributed everywhere else.

When I lose it, I lose it in everywhere else, then my face, then my gut. So every time I do one of these cycles my gut gets bigger and it's harder for me to lose it. I can see how people get beer guts.

I'm the same way. It goes to my face and gut.

One time a man told me he had Dunlop Disease. I asked him what that was. He said his belly done lopped over his belt!!

I'm the same way. It goes to my face and gut.

One time a man told me he had Dunlop Disease. I asked him what that was. He said his belly done lopped over his belt!!

I can relate to this! I'm definitely the doughiest I've been in a while!

Fat and happy or skinny and miserable!

I expect Jon to do it since he's a socks and sandal wearing dude.

I don't expect it from you Sally because I expect you to be a beach going so cal person who embodies the surfer culture of the beach towns! :p
Ha! And I make mistakes ALL the time.

My father was a wordsmith. He was hardcore. He did the New York Times Sunday crossword in ink. When you got to high school you were given a copy of, "Elements of Style".

Ha! And I make mistakes ALL the time.

My father was a wordsmith. He was hardcore. He did the New York Times Sunday crossword in ink. When you got to high school you were given a copy of, "Elements of Style".

You mean Modern Language Association: Elements of Style. There's also APA, Chicago etc. MLA is pretty much the standard for English in California though.

Ha! And I make mistakes ALL the time."

I think that's why it does not bother me when you correct me. You don't try to come off as perfect, and you're not looking down your nose at me. Most of the time, I handle criticism well. There are a few people that I know, IRL, that can work a nerve.

Last edited:
I can relate to this! I'm definitely the doughiest I've been in a while!

Fat and happy or skinny and miserable!

I'm not miserable when I eat healthy. I actually feel much better when I'm watching what goes in my mouth. Some foods flare up arthritis. But...I'm telling you, the past few weeks have been rough. It's too much to put on a public forum, so I haven't memtioned it. But my diet has been the last thing on my mind.

I think the smaller pant size probably has to do with the brand of the jeans. The sizes must just run large. I'm wearing an old pair that use to fit me loose. They are tighter on me, now.

You mean Modern Language Association: Elements of Style. There's also APA, Chicago etc. MLA is pretty much the standard for English in California though.

Youse guys speak Englinh in California?

Wow, Freeda. You tackled a huge job. And it's so much harder when it someone close. Hugs and support sent your way.

Did you find someone to buy your Tampa ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom