::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they stay fresh longer in cans? I'm ok with it. :)

It's a total mental association thing. My brain says cans = crappy beer. My brother-in-law gave me a really good porter this weekend - it was in a can, but I managed to choke it down (from a glass, thank you Gary). I really liked it a lot - but my brain was still sniffing derisively at the can.

It's a total mental association thing. My brain says cans = crappy beer. My brother-in-law gave me a really good porter this weekend - it was in a can, but I managed to choke it down (from a glass, thank you Gary). I really liked it a lot - but my brain was still sniffing derisively at the can.

Beer snob.

. . . and that's okay too! :)

That Johnny Dexter guy sure has a lot time on his hands.

He posts videos to FB a few times a day.

I've never really been a beer drinker. But, sometimes on a real hot day, I like a cold beer...and it has to come from a can.

heres a shot at the last art show!11

56019fd4b1f6d.image.jpg

I liked the Rainier beer commercials best.

The old Oly brewery shut down a while back - I think someone else is using it now.

My Uncle worked at the Olympia Brewery.

Rainier beer commercials were the best. The frogs were my favorite.

Of course we love the Hiver. But everybody has their flaws.

My flaw is that I like quality beer.
i will drink Tecate out of a can. Spent my summers in Baja as a kid. They serve it with lime and salt.

When sodas changed from tin cans to aluminum back in the late 60's, early 70's, I swear I could taste the aluminum. It was nasty. Then I guess I got used to it.

We rarely if ever got sodas, so I remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom