::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I am prepared for you video lady!!!!

unknown-comic-199x300.jpg
not sure where it is. Maybe on hubby's phone. I'll ask him.

OK, I will do it! :) Just because I did not realize you did that :)

Oh gosh no big deal. I was just on an island and had the thought, "I should record this because I'm here". Not really contest material. Just more of a challenge to myself because I rarely record or even play like I should.

But I will be playing at the porthole this year. I wrote an original!!

Oh gosh no big deal. I was just on an island and had the thought, "I should record this because I'm here". Not really contest material. Just more of a challenge to myself because I rarely record or even play like I should.

Hey make a recording for Bunker Friday and post it here!!! Can be audio and/or video.

- one mic
- one take
- see what happens!

I wonder if it should run the summer, so people can do it on vacations. Ahhhh... choices choices... I will give it a think.

I wonder if I should make it "epic" because that is something we lost. Like when people would do huge multi-tracks and stuff. I did one-take only and ended up having people stop getting clever. That being said, it does not have to be complicated to win. But it would be fun if people did that again!

LIKE THIS!

Oh my I forgot it was there...

HOLY COW THIS IS 5 years ago...

no judging my singing and playing... I had played uke for 2 months.

Nolan's voice is SO SMALL and all my kiddos are so little!

And Ruby still had an accent and was limited in her speech! HAHAHA! This is a crack up!

I wonder if I should make it "epic" because that is something we lost. Like when people would do huge multi-tracks and stuff. I did one-take only and ended up having people stop getting clever. That being said, it does not have to be complicated to win. But it would be fun if people did that again!

The option for doing "Epic" stuff is always nice. I enjoy doing multi-track, etc. In some ways it is a teaching tool - solos don't sound good without multi-track, but when you put them in multi-track you can easily tell when you are in the wrong key!

One take is hard because you begin to focus so much that it can take the fun out of it. But I do it for myself as a way to try and improve.

One of our cats died last night. Young cat, one of the sibling and mom group SHE brought in winter before last. No idea what happened. We'd turned the lights out. He was snuggled up against SHE in bed. He rolled off the bed, moaned 3 times and was gone moments later. No idea what happened.

Calum, when he learned that Willy had died, got his iPod, brought it to our little circle of grief, and played "Amazing Grace" for us all. That kid does have a sense of occasion.

Another to greet us when we cross the Rainbow Bridge.

Poor thing, at least it was relatively quick.

Hallelujah. Bladder infection. Probably inpatient for a day or two to be safe.

Urinary tract infections are fairly common with older women. My mom was acting kind of confused recently and my sister the nurse diagnosed it immediately. You never think of that sort of infection affecting your mental state, but I guess it does.

Woo hoo!!!

Do you have to watch out for snakes and such?

We have them in an incubator in the bathroom, after they hatch and dry out a bit, I move them to the garage. Last year I did find a big black snake very close to the brooder in the garage, lucky timing. He was relocated.

Urinary tract infections are fairly common with older women. My mom was acting kind of confused recently and my sister the nurse diagnosed it immediately. You never think of that sort of infection affecting your mental state, but I guess it does.

When we took her to the doc Monday he wanted a pee sample but she was dry. Too bad, could have been on the mend by now.

I forgot about this one too... took me forever to get it just right, but super proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom