::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the fact I killed my legs yesterday in the gym (I thought I would kick it up a notch, I am regretting it today) and the fact that I have managed to boo boo my knee pretty terrible. I am walking like a foolio today and this up and down the stairs thing is killing me. BUT...

I am on my LAST Aqualele to set up out of 50... whew! So glad to get that behind me.

Fed Ex sucks and is not here yet. I am afraid unless they get here soon I cant get my Watermans out today. They usually come early. I am super bummed!

One year I kept telling someone my age was something different than it was. Not on purpose, I seriously was off. I ended up calling Levi and finding out I was 32 and not 31. I felt like I lost a year of my life! Haha!

Andy... sigh... again...

davidbowie,disappointment,photo,text,words,funny-8a6be1a698c80a507d6d1d11a0513ae6_h.jpg

funny-otter-angry-disappointed.jpg

I blame IE11...

One year I kept telling someone my age was something different than it was. Not on purpose, I seriously was off. I ended up calling Levi and finding out I was 32 and not 31. I felt like I lost a year of my life! Haha!

Becca does that every year in January... She ends up thinking she is turning the next year...

I have Single Ladies stuck in my head now.

Remember the SNL skit with Justin Timberlake dancing to that song? I about peed myself watching it.

Today is free Wawa coffee day. Wawa is a gas station convenience store...like 7/11 but amazing. Good coffee, good hoagies, good soup. I love Wawa!

Anyway, at lunch one of the kitchen guys pokes his head in the break room and asks if anyone wants a ride to Wawa to get a coffee. I said he should bring back coffee for everyone and I want a hazelnut.

Apparently, the kid behind the counter told him he could take all the coffee he could carry...so he brought 12 24oz coffees back with him. He had all the cup holder things stacked on his front seat and seat belted in.

Life is hectic and have a house move on the cards so about to get a little more frantic for a while. Am finding snippets of time to play my Ukes again so that part is great. How are you getting on?

Today is free Wawa coffee day. Wawa is a gas station convenience store...like 7/11 but amazing. Good coffee, good hoagies, good soup. I love Wawa!

Anyway, at lunch one of the kitchen guys pokes his head in the break room and asks if anyone wants a ride to Wawa to get a coffee. I said he should bring back coffee for everyone and I want a hazelnut.

Apparently, the kid behind the counter told him he could take all the coffee he could carry...so he brought 12 24oz coffees back with him. He had all the cup holder things stacked on his front seat and seat belted in.

This is made of awesome!

i like that kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom