::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fman I'm glad I didn't go into teaching. I would have never lasted. Way too much work.

I know right?!

I was told teachers only work from 8:00 to 3:00 and we get three months off with no work! :)

Next year I'm teaching a new class and the year after another new class so I'll be spending the next two summers developing curricula.

Forgot my Rafe Report:

Last night I was correcting papers and entering grades.

Today I will be doing the same and then going to a 50th B-day party for a coworker at a local Hawaiian place.

Tomorrow, will be lesson plans for my sub on Monday. All the Sophomore English teachers will be meeting and working on a common assessment. I should have a little time to relax as well.

I know right?!

I was told teachers only work from 8:00 to 3:00 and we get three months off with no work! :)

Next year I'm teaching a new class and the year after another new class so I'll be spending the next two summers developing curricula.

Who told you that!? The work hours are really 8 - 3 with 30 minutes for lunch! You are missing that 30 minutes for lunch.

Ok, here's mine: Today I am taking Naomi to a softball clinic at the high school. It's not until later this afternoon. Before that, I'm taking her to a sporting goods store to look for a bat pack. I'm also hoping to find her some batting gloves that fit. She has really thin, stretchy skin. Last year, she swung at a bad pitch and it hit her finger. What would have normally just been a bruised nail was a total blow out for her. She was bleeding from two areas of her finger (not at the nail), it bruised the nail and she eventually lost it.

Tomorrow is the Bristol race. The two Bristol races are my faves of the NASCAR season. We also have church tomorrow. This weekend is not real busy. Next weekend is. We have a school event, softball game, a friend's birthday party, and a piano recital.

Rafe Report:

Friday night to Saturday morning: Chaperone 3 man Down Syndrome sleepover.
Saturday morning: WHAFF-le feast for 3 man DS sleepover.
Saturday afternoon: Take Calum to his piping lesson.
Saturday evening: I've been instructed by management that I'm taking her out to dinner.
Sunday: Work with a board meeting to follow. Nap.

Somewhere in there I WILL practice my uke.

Rafe Report:

Friday: Did stuff
Saturday: Do stuff in the sun
Sunday: Contemplate doing stuff

Rafe report
I don't do rafe reports :p
In other news - I am now closer in time zone to you lot. 10:38 am here in warm sunny Ecuador!
Torturing locals with my fractured Italian. Of course, they don't speak Italian so that ups the torture quotient significantly. Had break fast with spots before sending him off on his trip to Bogota. Some one had to ....

Rafe report
In other news - I am now closer in time zone to you lot. 10:38 am here in warm sunny Ecuador!
Torturing locals with my fractured Italian. Of course, they don't speak Italian so that ups the torture quotient significantly. Had break fast with spots before sending him off on his trip to Bogota. Some one had to ....

That's Chicago time. Welcome to the here and now.

Rafe report

Tack,

It was great to see you both again, and thanks for brekkie.

The other message finally came in. Add one to the Northing. The Easting and the rest of the spatial bounds remain the same.

My plan today is to get the cover off the pool. I am waiting for Paul yo get the scooper out of the closet. I tried to do it myself but the scritching scared me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom