::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike! I hear that some morel mushrooms have been found in Bean Blossom. Have you looked for any yet?

It's just about time. I wait until the May apples spread their leaves, otherwise I end up looking too early, get discouraged and quit before they are at their peak.

Matt was being a brat the other day and Tookta took away the Xbox, now she thinks she might have broken it when it slipped out of her hand. He doesn't know yet. Looks like a bad week for me.

Matt was being a brat the other day and Tookta took away the Xbox, now she thinks she might have broken it when it slipped out of her hand. He doesn't know yet. Looks like a bad week for me.

Consequences of being a brat.

Trying to get my Converse employee discount set up. Converse is owned by Nike and my sister works for Nike - so as a family member I qualify for her employee discount as well, but you have to go through a separate process for the Converse discount. It's being wonky...but the payoff will be good! I want a new pair of Chuck Taylors in leather....

Trying to get my Converse employee discount set up. Converse is owned by Nike and my sister works for Nike - so as a family member I qualify for her employee discount as well, but you have to go through a separate process for the Converse discount. It's being wonky...but the payoff will be good! I want a new pair of Chuck Taylors in leather....

Do they offer wide sizes? Converse in the store seems so narrow to me.

Do they offer wide sizes? Converse in the store seems so narrow to me.

Muffin ordered custom ones, Freeda, via the website.

I don't think they have wide sizes - check the customs Sukie is talking about, but I think that's mostly colors and fabrics, not size. I do have a pair of leather ones that I had custom made (before we knew that Jodi was eligible for a Converse discount as well). I love them, but they're a bit flashy to wear at work. I want a plainer pair of black ones for here. The leather ones have a MUCH better insole than the canvas ones do - much much more comfortable and not that much more expensive. With the discount they will be under $40.

Moral Mushrooms? Sounds like something Sam the Eagle would eat.

Sounds like a cool and smart eagle! I would share with him. Don't tell anyone. They'll be lining up to eat my morels, and I'm stingy with them!

Sounds like a cool and smart eagle! I would share with him. Don't tell anyone. They'll be lining up to eat my morels, and I'm stingy with them!

Don't invite Sam to your table. He is an insufferable bore. Seriously - keep at wing's length from that one.

Too flashy? Never.

Just too flashy for the workplace. I already get away with wearing jeans at work because I don't actually report to anybody here...I don't want to draw too much attention to myself in the clothing respect.

Just too flashy for the workplace. I already get away with wearing jeans at work because I don't actually report to anybody here...I don't want to draw too much attention to myself in the clothing respect.

Just own it!!

It's supposed to rain, off and on, starting this afternoon and lasting for a few days. It hasn't started, yet, but it's beginning to cloud up. I took advantage of the opportunity to prep and seed some bare spots in our lawn. I did the raking and the picking up, went to the store for the seed, then came home and spread it.

That's enough work for one day....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom