::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local homebrew shop has some wild yeast in now, might get some just not sure about making a sour beer yet.

I tried a couple of sours at the Deschutes brewery a couple years ago - not my thing.

The weekend ahead:

Tonight - take Emma and Annie to the fountain pen shop to choose a birthday gift for their brother.
Tomorrow a.m. - either take Annie to swimming lessons or Emma to a TAG workshop. They normally both have swimming lessons, but Emma's workshop was scheduled for the same time.
Tomorrow p.m. - WEEDWHACKING! It will probably take the whole afternoon.
Sunday a.m. - Church - I'm the sound guy this week.
Sunday p.m. - Celebrate the beginning of Ben's 19th year by being polite to his mother at The Cheesecake Factory.

Sooo... All this pen talk.....

You do realise that if you get a good (solid) plastic one; have a decent nib installed (any good pen shop will make sure the pen is set up properly) and get some good quality ink that it will be as good as one of those fancy pants custom made ones?...

Pen shop?

The only shops around here sell stuff either in 55 gallon drums, or for $1. And to make matters worse there was dollar store competition and one dollar store company bought out the other dollar store company.

Who knew that the dollar store world was so rough and tumble.

But back off topic... You know how long it takes to go through a 55 gallon drum worth of pens?

Hey, I here there are these things called fountain pens. It appears that come come with cartridges and other are direct fill - you know like the old cartoons where someone squirts someone else with a pen. Any of you know much about these types of pens?

I have some of the lever-actuated ones just like in the cartoons! Come on over and we can see if I can squirt the ink at you!

Hot Nibs.

montblanc-fountain-pen-set-beautiful-classy-elegant.jpg

Fancy pantsy!

I have some of the lever-actuated ones just like in the cartoons! Come on over and we can see if I can squirt the ink at you!

You got it. My octopus against your wimpy little fountain pen.

I'm glad I'm a beer sipper. I don't want beer when I'm thirsty. It has kept me out of trouble through the years.

Yah, because you never get into trouble...

Seriously, you only seem to start it.

I am officially on vacation. Hopefully, I will find and purchase the trailer I need for this trip. I leave tomorrow. First stop is Charleston to spend the day with Zack. Then all day drive on Monday to go to Maryland.

Peace to you on your "vacation".

Good Morning, Darlings!

Lots of wet bunnies running around today. Yay for full rain buckets!

That reminds me of an interesting fact I heard from Cousin Cooter. What happens to rabbits get when it rains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom