::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I received my Winter 2015 issue of Ukulele magazine. I've not yet finished it, but I LOVED the interview with....

Mike Hind!! Our very own Uncle Elvis!! Way to go, UE!!

Today I received my Winter 2015 issue of Ukulele magazine. I've not yet finished it, but I LOVED the interview with....

Mike Hind!! Our very own Uncle Elvis!! Way to go, UE!!

Man, I wish someone were here to share my excitement about this....

I read that you can get rid of them by blowing them up! No REALLY! Mix the same amount of powdered sugar and baking soda in a container. The ants can't tell the difference and will eat both. The baking soda makes them explode. (Yeah, guess they can't burp or pass gas like humans!)

That seems pretty cruel, though, so I'm just gonna keep on smashing them for now.

because that's gentle?

My favorite apples are the Empires. They have just begun picking them this year, and I have tomorrow off. I see a trip to the local apple farm in my future!!

My fave apples are Jazz. I had them for the first time last year.

Busy day. Lots of cleaning, errands and basketball. So did some matting to help out with an art fair coming up. Today was a lucky day. I accomplished everything on my mental list, I feel good, and there was no issues. I hope tomorrow goes the same! Goodnight folks!

Apples? Pink Lady. Envy. Honeycrisp. Pacific Rose. Then the more mainstream ones like Fuji, Braeburn, Gala. I do like Jazz as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom