::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a pretty normal kid to me. I think part of the problem is in this day and age, everyone wants perfection yesterday, kids are supposed to act like adults. Acting like a kid isn't acceptable.
I used to see auras and such quite a bit as a kid. I think I gradually ignored them and eventually quit noticing them.
i would love to see auras. I got a kid that does. Her intuition is spot on. Makes for an amazing massage therapist.

Well whatever it is, it's all visual. She doesn't hear anything from them....they don't communicate to her....it's nothing scary or painful. The reason I dismissed the aura idea is that they aren't always around a living being. Sometimes they are just randomly in the air... She can see them in the dark, too. Sometimes they are on her school work, but she says that does not happen much. She says that she can't see through them. If she tries to put her finger on them, they just move.

There is also something called "prana" I used to see a lot.
It's like small, clear, shiny bubbles in the air, commonly thought to be a sort of life energy.

This morning James said he felt taller and wanted me to measure him.

I just laughed thinking how do you "feel" taller. Besides, we had charted his height in March, how much taller could he get in two months.

Answer: 1"

My kid is waaaay taller than I was at his age. He's now 4'7" My dad says he's about two years ahead of me in height.

My sophomore year in high school I grew a lot. I remember coming downstairs one morning, opening the cupboard to get a bowl for cereal, and having the door smack me in the forhead. It used to swing open right above my head. I felt taller that day!

youre going to be a fraking giant over there.

What will you be teaching? Won't there be a communication problem or have you recently learned Chinese?

The young Asians are tall now. They are regularly over 6' tall these days. I think it's growth hormone but whatever.

Ramon! I doubt you'll see this post but I hope you're doing well!

There is also something called "prana" I used to see a lot.
It's like small, clear, shiny bubbles in the air, commonly thought to be a sort of life energy.

What she sees in the air seems to be a little larger...according to the drawings. There have been times when she says they are smaller balls. The ones on her schoolwork sounded to be more "opaque" because she said it was blocking what she needed to see to read. I only listen when she talks about this. I don't ask many questions. I don't want to influence what she has to say. It's very interesting.

My mom goes to a "rock shop" quite a bit. They do all sorts of metaphysical stuff there. We've gone for readings and stuff. I use to take Naomi in there, quite a bit, when she was younger. They changed locations and it's at a more inconvenient location now, so we haven't been in a long time. Anyways, when she was a baby, one of the mediums there said that she was a "crystal child," and would have gifts. I am always a skeptic, and I just dismissed it. But they always gush on her when she is in there and they always pay close attention to what she is attracted to. She always leaves with free stones (which I think they give to all children). The same medium says that my ancestors follow me around in groves. He then started to tell me things about my great grandparents that were spot on. It's very interesting stuff. I don't read into it very much, but it interests me a little bit. I use to be more interested in that sort of stuff, than I am now.

I'm so ready for this school year to be over. The kids are working each other's nerves. Some kid popped Naomi in the nose, today, on the bus.

It's 52, here. In May!! I don't remember ever turning the furnace on in May. We just did, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom