::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Saturday, and that means it's time for the weekly jam session.

The good news? I didn't go to McD's for breakfast, first. The not so good news? I ate a bowl of shredded wheat, with blueberries and skim milk, without even thinking about carb intake. I just thought that since it's whole grain it can't be too bad.

Do I need to give up cereal, too? What the heck am I supposed to eat?

One cup of cereal. Check the serving size on the box and look at the carbs/serving.

Milk has carbs too.

Whassat make me? Taxi??. I don't think so! :rofl:

LOL! I'm having a slow morning. I read that and thought, wouldn't it make you "Tackxi" and not "Taxi"? Then I thought about it for a second and smacked my forehead.

I shall call you Taxi from now on! :p

Do fake Korean chickens have seed? Do ANY chickens have seeds? (har har)

It is always fascinating to learn how foods are made authenically.

Real Korean chickens are featherless and have flavor pods, so when you cook them they get seasoned automatically. And they are purple, but when cooked up look like normal chickens.

Mua ha ha!

So who's going to UWC this year?

I know Freeda, Sally and Sukie are in. Tammy too I think (does she still post here?). Ukulelerob are you coming?

Anyone else?

I'm giving it a shot. It's the McDonald's that'll be really hard. I'm gonna cut way back, though. I can substitute grilled chicken wraps for burgers. I can skip the fries, or occasionally get one of the smallest sizes. Quitting the pancakes may kill me, though. I LOVE the pancakes, and usually have them about three days a week. I need to make myself order the oatmeal, instead.

You're right. Getting old sucks. But, it beats the alternative....
no one loves pancakes more than me. I make my own pancakes now. I use something Like Bobs Red Mill 7 grain pancake and waffle mix. There are other brands too. You just gotta read labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom