::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. The packing and loading process continues. My son surprised us and came up from SC to help load. It's a good thing, because of having a lot of big heavy stuff to load. Graduation party for Em and her class tonight. Then tomorrow we depart on our two day drive home. It is so weird seeing my inlaws house this way. Very sad. My wife grew up in this house. This house was always home base in our family's worldly travels.

((((Matt and Leslie))))

When words won't do. Just a virtual big hug.

The other night when I went to the uke meetup I went straight from school so I grabbed a uke off the wall.

The neck was all grimey with teenager. Yuck!

Today during my prep I'm going to clean my ukes and change strings on one of them. Most uke related stuff I've done in months outside of PoHoing.

Rafe Report:

Wonder how Rafe is doing btw? Hope his wife's dog groom biz is doing well and that her knee is all better.

Friday: James has his last Spring basketball clinic and then he can wear his basketball shoes to school and out and about so we get some more use out of them (I only let him wear them on the court until basketball is over). Minecraft session afterward.

Saturday: I'll be correcting essays because I only have a one week turn around.

Sunday: BBQ and correcting

Monday: I don't know yet and correcting.

You have your chromebook right?

I think now is the time to drop the stubborness and get your own FB account. You don't have to be active, just "friend" the PoHo's and you'll be able to see the bajillion pics Mim has been posting.

You can cave in. We won't judge :)

But, but....Face Book is evil!!

Good morning. The packing and loading process continues. My son surprised us and came up from SC to help load. It's a good thing, because of having a lot of big heavy stuff to load. Graduation party for Em and her class tonight. Then tomorrow we depart on our two day drive home. It is so weird seeing my inlaws house this way. Very sad. My wife grew up in this house. This house was always home base in our family's worldly travels.

((((Scarecrow))))

At P. F. Chang's last night, I ordered Korean BBQ chicken for dinner. It was a sweet, but spicy, sauce with the chicken and green beans, red peppers and onions. It was very good, but maybe just a bit spicier than I'm used to. No big deal, and I was enjoying it.

Then, in my next bite, I got ahold of something crazy hot; it literally took my breath away. I couldn't speak, even. I ate some rice, drank some water, and it died down. I finished the plate without having that happen again.

What the heck could have been so damn hot in that one bite I took? Some sort of spice? Some kind of hot pepper?

Rinxi!!!! :D:D

You just gave me a horrible idea. I'm going to rename all you PoHos with variations of my screen name. muahahahahahaha....

but first, I should probably go finish cleaning my house. bleh

Start with Mailmanxi.

Rinxi!!!! :D:D

You just gave me a horrible idea. I'm going to rename all you PoHos with variations of my screen name. muahahahahahaha....

but first, I should probably go finish cleaning my house. bleh

Man . . . you've been away too long.

Clean my house FIRST. Sheesh!

At P. F. Chang's last night, I ordered Korean BBQ chicken for dinner. It was a sweet, but spicy, sauce with the chicken and green beans, red peppers and onions. It was very good, but maybe just a bit spicier than I'm used to. No big deal, and I was enjoying it.

Then, in my next bite, I got ahold of something crazy hot; it literally took my breath away. I couldn't speak, even. I ate some rice, drank some water, and it died down. I finished the plate without having that happen again.

What the heck could have been so damn hot in that one bite I took? Some sort of spice? Some kind of hot pepper?

I hear cockroach is fairly spicy :)

Your discussions of UWC are making me sad and jealous. I wanted to go this year, but big stuff got in the way. I have only been once, but it was truly life changing for me. I am closer to some of you here than my own flesh and blood. That trip solidified relationships that were established on line. I would have never believed that was possible. Who in their right mind would make friends with people on line? We would...

If you have not been, go!!! Love you to guys. Enjoy UWC and keep it alive and in your hearts for another year.

Love you too! I wish you could make it too, but I understand!

Probably a rogue chili seed. I hate when that happens, makes me fear the remaining food on my plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom