::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure!

I think the thing that made him the saddest was me expressing my disappointment. He really felt bad. And I was glad it was in-school and not out of school.

James hasn't been in a fight but there was a biting incident where he stuck up for a kid by getting between them. That kid grabbed him around the neck and was choking him so James bit him because his arm was across his mouth. They all got in trouble and I agreed he needed to get in trouble too . . . . at school. He broke a rule he knew about.

At home I told him I was proud of him for doing what he knew was right by sticking up for someone and then we talked about options he could have done instead of biting. He gets it. If he ever loses it on another kid it will be because of defending someone else.

Unless he has a new one, I already have them.

I am trying to take the Chee approach to this. He is one heck of an ukulele player. I respect that.

Speaking of ukuleles....I am so excited for my lesson today. Last week Olinda Road was assigned. I always use call recorder on my my lesson. Aldrine asked if it was recorded and I of course said yes. Well, turns out it was only audio. Major problem as I can't see his fingers. Ack!!! Anyway...I put the song in Audacity. I could then slow it down and I figured it out pretty well. AND I memorized it and it is starting to sound not horrible. I can't wait for the critique.

I was with Craig and Sarah for a gig and the promoter was an ASS. Pretty much blaming them for not bringing their own equipment, not planning etc. The place had a sound system and sound guy, but he was sick. Stuff happens. But the promoter was a _________!!! Craig was PISSED! . . .but you would never have known watching him interact with the dirtbag. Gracious, polite and respectful even when the guy didn't deserve it.

Much higher respect for Craig after that. Total class act!

I'm not sure. But, I know it shouldn't take two weeks. Maybe they'll surprise me, and the order will arrive earlier....

I've determined that when you used Amazon's free shipping, it doesn't necessarily change the shipping method used, but often changes the priority. For example, I've seen items that are in stock sit waiting to be shipped for a few days, and then arrive in two days after they are actually shipped. But be that as it may, I find that Amazon order almost always arrive earlier than they say they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom