::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. The one near me takes really good care of these animals. They rescue them from all sorts of situations. I'd like to go stay all night, there. They offer that.

An hour north of me is a wolf park.

I was at the Wolf Park last fall. Battle Ground I believe? Of the north east corner of Lafayette.

The TV weatherman's prediction for tomorrow morning included the phrase, "winter wonderland".

Stupid weatherman....

I want a bunker!

Here you go, dear:

all-in-the-family.jpg

The TV weatherman's prediction for tomorrow morning included the phrase, "winter wonderland".

Stupid weatherman....

I don't care that much about winter, in winter, let alone in spring.

Next week, Wednesday or so, they say we are going to get at or above the normal average temp for a period of time. That'll be nice.

I don't care that much about winter, in winter, let alone in spring.

Next week, Wednesday or so, they say we are going to get at or above the normal average temp for a period of time. That'll be nice.

I don't think we're going to reach normal average temps here right away. I'll have to soak up as much warmth as I can in TX next weekend (leaving Thursday, back on Monday after Easter)....

Has your vet ever mentioned Miralax for the cat? My cat used to have major problems with constipation. She would be in so much pain. We'd end up at the emergency vet a lot. Finally, my vet told me to use 1/4 tsp of Miralax on her food (wet food - never tried it on the dry food). I do that each time I give her more wet food. We have not been back to the emergency vet in over a year. WONDERFUL! (It has no taste or smell so she doesn't know it is there. If she did, she'd avoid it!)

Miralax makes him throw up. We give him lactulose and a pill I forget the name of right now. We changed wet food brands recently and I think that was the cause. We haven't had a Turdicus episode in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom