::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way our girls took the moral high road, and refused to engage in the trash talk that some other countries' teams leveled at ours....

I must have missed all that.

Went and saw the Solar Impulse plane. Amazing! That thing is HUGE. Weighs 5000 lbs and 25% of that weight is batteries. The batteries are located in the four engine nacelles. The motors are only 17hp each. Top speed is 49mph. The pilot rests for 20 minutes 12 times a day over unpopulated areas. I will upload some photos tomorrow.

Very cool!

Watched the US win the World Cup! :)
#12, Lauren Cheney Holiday is from the west side of Indy and graduated from my high school. I thougt that was pretty cool.

I'm going to re-drop a name because Debby is new.

About ten years ago I reconnected with a high school friend and we were hanging out quite a bit. One day she told me we were going to meet her cousin Brandi for lunch because she lived by me.

Yup, Brandi Chastain

About ten years ago I reconnected with a high school friend and we were hanging out quite a bit. One day she told me we were going to meet her cousin Brandi for lunch because she lived by me.

Yup, Brandi Chastain

Is this really legal?

On Father's Day, I sent my BIL a gift card from Amazon for his birthday. He didn't receive it, so I resent it before we left for Virginia. He still hasn't received it, so I tried resending it again today.

He still isn't receiving it. I've double and triple checked the e-mail address, and it's correct. I can't find a way to do anything through Amazon's website other than resend the card....which doesn't work.

I tried the "contact us" thing, and that doesn't work, either. It won't let me select either e-mail, phone, or whatever the third choice is.

So, now Amazon has my money, but my BIL has no gift card. What should I try next? Cancel the order?

Are you able to change the email address?

Biscuits and gravy, thick sliced bacon and egg. Coffee and Irish cream.

I had all of this with the exception of Irish Cream... Let's just say this weekend was a bad one for the weight loss department... But I know that it's likely mostly water weight gain and I'll drop it all off again this week... SO I'm not going to fret about it! One of my biggest things is the sustainability of my changes... If I have a bad weekend I need to be able to rebound and get back on track quickly, which I am good about. I don't want to be so restrictive I can't have the "bad" things every once in a while... So if I falter I just pick right back up and I'm good!

I think so, but I'm positive the e-mail address I've been using is correct. I've found a phone number for Amazon help, so I'm going to try that....

I would change the email to your email and then forward the email to him...

Yup, Brandi Chastain

I had to Google who that was. I'm not very knowledgable with soccer.
Speaking of name dropping, I can name drop with the best of them. I use to meet celebs and sports figures all the time, because I worked at the airport for 6 years...4 of those years, I worked where the private planes fly in. I met a ton of people...but I rarely name drop. Honestly, I was rarely impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom