::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's no surprise. I have a double ear infection. A bad one. He put me on a Z-Pack but said it would probably be a week or two before it totally clears up, because it's pretty bad. Said it was behind both ear drums and that's why it feels so clogged. He said to try Claritin-D to see if it eases my symptoms.

Well, it's no surprise. I have a double ear infection. A bad one. He put me on a Z-Pack but said it would probably be a week or two before it totally clears up, because it's pretty bad. Said it was behind both ear drums and that's why it feels so clogged. He said to try Claritin-D to see if it eases my symptoms.

Ouch. Feel better soon!

Hope you feel better quickly!

My wife uses Seudofed to clear up her head

I like Sudafed. If I find I don't like this Claritan-D, I'll get some Sudafed. Hopefully it doesn't dry my eyes out, like Benadryl does. I could give Benadryl another try, it's been years.

Mosquitos are horrible, this year. Naomi has several bites, including one on her eye lid. Our neighbors have resorted to hiring professionals to come spray their yard....it smells horrible outside, the chemicals, but I understand.

She was the one who ripped off her jersey while sliding on her knees during the Olympics when the women won.

That was the Women's World Cup in 1999. My brother was there to see it. It was in the Rose Bowl. Ben and I were actually down there, too - but we were goofing off doing our own thing while my brother and his family attended the World Cup.

Mosquitos are horrible, this year. Naomi has several bites, including one on her eye lid. Our neighbors have resorted to hiring professionals to come spray their yard....it smells horrible outside, the chemicals, but I understand.

oh my god, I wonder what else it's poisoning? bees?, birds?, butterflies?

The State of Oregon has decided that pseudoephedrine should be a class C drug. You have to have a doctor's prescription - with a hard copy on file, not jut a computer order - to get it.

Sheryl takes it every day for allergies. It is a major pain in the tuchus to get it. I pick it up at work, but about half the time I go to get it they'll say, "oh, we have the refill order, but we don't have the hard copy. We'll have to call the clinic for the hard copy."

Sometimes we just give up and drive to Washington and buy it there. We have to show our ID, but that's it.

I bought some for her in California when I was there in April.

oh my god, I wonder what else it's poisoning? bees?, birds?, butterflies?

All of the above...and its harmful to humans. We won't spray, but our time outside will have to be limited. The Mosquitos (my phone forces that capital m) are horrible. Naomi's eyelid is swollen half shut, from a bite. She also has one on her cheek and several on her legs and arms. I've made a homemade bug spray that we will start using but since it's not made of harsh chemicals, I doubt it does much.l

Last edited:
The State of Oregon has decided that pseudoephedrine should be a class C drug. You have to have a doctor's prescription - with a hard copy on file, not jut a computer order - to get it.

Sheryl takes it every day for allergies. It is a major pain in the tuchus to get it. I pick it up at work, but about half the time I go to get it they'll say, "oh, we have the refill order, but we don't have the hard copy. We'll have to call the clinic for the hard copy."

Sometimes we just give up and drive to Washington and buy it there. We have to show our ID, but that's it.

I bought some for her in California when I was there in April.

I had to show my ID and sign for the Claritan-D. On the thing I signed, it said that a person can only purchase a small amount each month. I assume it's because people buy it up to cook meth.

All of the above...and its harmful to humans. We won't spray, but our time outside will have to be limited. The Mosquitos (my phone forces that capital m) are horrible. Naomi's eyelid is swollen half shut, from a bite. She also has onion her cheek and several on her legs and arms. I've made a homemade bug spray that we will start using but since it's not made of harsh chemicals, I doubt it does much.

NOOOOO! Not onion cheek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom