::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to show my ID and sign for the Claritan-D. On the thing I signed, it said that a person can only purchase a small amount each month. I assume it's because people buy it up to cook meth.

Yep, the D in the "good" Claritin D is pseudoephedrine - ingredient for meth.

Mosquitos are horrible, this year. Naomi has several bites, including one on her eye lid. Our neighbors have resorted to hiring professionals to come spray their yard....it smells horrible outside, the chemicals, but I understand.

When I say I understand...I mean that it's hard to do things outside, that need to be done, when you're getting chewed alive.

You should have seen her, this morning. She looked pitiful. She must be super sensitive to Mosquitos because her bites turn into welts.

But what in the heck is onion cheek? I've never heard this term...I thought you typo'd :)

I had to show my ID and sign for the Claritan-D. On the thing I signed, it said that a person can only purchase a small amount each month. I assume it's because people buy it up to cook meth.

Tookta has me buy hers sometimes, I always joke that she's going to get me arrested.

These people spraying across the street aren't doing a little spray; where someone walks around with a chemical pack on his back and a hose he sprays from. This company was driving a vehicle over her yard that has a big tank, of the chemical, on the back. Yuck. When I go outside, I feel like I'm breathing it in. It stinks.

They had a party the other night. I bet their guests got chewed alive. It was probably the final straw. They have a lot of low key parties. They also have a pool...which I'm sure attracts even more mosquitos.

But what in the heck is onion cheek? I've never heard this term...I thought you typo'd :)

Lol! I'm laughing so hard! It was a typo! I meant "one on her cheek." LOLOL!
When you typed "onion cheek," I didn't realize it was to what I wrote. I thought maybe that's some term you use for a swollen cheek!! -I've never heard that term before, but went with it. Lol

Well, it's no surprise. I have a double ear infection. A bad one. He put me on a Z-Pack but said it would probably be a week or two before it totally clears up, because it's pretty bad. Said it was behind both ear drums and that's why it feels so clogged. He said to try Claritin-D to see if it eases my symptoms.

Did he get you a prescription? Claritin-D is a 12 hour Pseudoephedrine with 24 hours worth of Loratadine... You might be better off getting the Pseudoephedrine and Loratadine separate price wise in generic if your Dr. didn't prescribe it... Just my 2 cents... I am not a pharmacists or doctor, just thinking out loud...

The State of Oregon has decided that pseudoephedrine should be a class C drug. You have to have a doctor's prescription - with a hard copy on file, not jut a computer order - to get it.

Sheryl takes it every day for allergies. It is a major pain in the tuchus to get it. I pick it up at work, but about half the time I go to get it they'll say, "oh, we have the refill order, but we don't have the hard copy. We'll have to call the clinic for the hard copy."

Sometimes we just give up and drive to Washington and buy it there. We have to show our ID, but that's it.

I bought some for her in California when I was there in April.

It's the basis of meth... It causes different people to react differently... I used to take Alegra D in Highschool... I was always having problems with sleeping... Until I stopped taking the Alegra D! I later found out the D part of Alegra was Pseudoephedrine... It's an "upper" for me, I once stayed up for nearly 48 hours after taking it at night (which I used to do with the Alegra D all the time) and I ended up having my Dad come pick me up from work because of it... I don't take it after 5pm anymore...

Lol! I'm laughing so hard! It was a typo! I meant "one on her cheek." LOLOL!
When you typed "onion cheek," I didn't realize it was to what I wrote. I thought maybe that's some term you use for a swollen cheek!! -I've never heard that term before, but went with it. Lol

:smileybounce:

It was only 13 bucks. But yeah, if I don't like how this makes me feel, I'll go back for the Sudafed. I should know soon. I took it a little while ago.

It's really just a regular Claritin with Sudafed... So it's going to make you feel the same way a Sudafed would... Do you take any kind of allergy pill now?

It's really just a regular Claritin with Sudafed... So it's going to make you feel the same way a Sudafed would... Do you take any kind of allergy pill now?

I take zyrtec when my allergies are bad. I don't take it every day. Mostly in the early spring.
Sudafed doesn't make me feel any particular way. I've never taken it at night, when I want to sleep, but I've never felt wired from it.

oh my god, I wonder what else it's poisoning? bees?, birds?, butterflies?

That's exactly where my head went.

So I have this tiny garden. Because of a lack of creatures I'm out there with a q-tip pollinating my squash.

We're really ****ing up our world. Screw Monsanto.

All of the above...and its harmful to humans. We won't spray, but our time outside will have to be limited. The Mosquitos (my phone forces that capital m) are horrible. Naomi's eyelid is swollen half shut, from a bite. She also has one on her cheek and several on her legs and arms. I've made a homemade bug spray that we will start using but since it's not made of harsh chemicals, I doubt it does much.l
put some of your oils in lotion and coat her up. Worked great for me on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom