::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I got the new rain gauge. The old one cracked at the base. I wondered why it wasn't showing any rain; it would all leak out.

I cannot get warm. Looking forward to going to bed early, tonight.

Right now, American Ninja Warrior is on. Retired military veterans. A 72 year old Vietnam vet is going to try to qualify. I hope he does it!

Well, we had another dog show up, from the corn this evening. This time it's a little tiny black dog. Scott said he seen it in the back yard and when it seen him, it took off like a rocket into the corn. I tried calling for it. Then he drove down the street, looking for it. He seen it in our neighbor's yard. They were outside, too. Once again, it took off into the corn across the street. We feel real bad for it because we are scared coyotes will get it. We were hoping to bring it in for the night, and try to find it's owners tomorrow. We wonder if someone dumped it.

I left food, outside. I almost set a live trap...but chose not to, because I don't want to trap a skunk.

Got home today, parked near the garage and saw a bunch of tiny chicks walking around! Apparently one of the hens went commando and has been sitting on a clutch of eggs near the garage. She laid them in a pile of miscellaneous beekeeping and garage stuff under the garage awning. Just moved momma and 8 chicks to a safer place.

Bite-sized Bella treats!

Long day. I got all sorts of things accomplished. So tired, goodnight.

I take zyrtec when my allergies are bad. I don't take it every day. Mostly in the early spring.
Sudafed doesn't make me feel any particular way. I've never taken it at night, when I want to sleep, but I've never felt wired from it.

Personally I find that Claritin doesn't work for me... I would say 9 out of the 10 pharmacists that Becca has worked with recommend Zyrtec over Claritin... That's what I take every day all year... So personally I would just take Zyrtec like normal and get Sudafed for the day... For me though I have to then alternate to phenylephrine in the evenings because I'm wired otherwise...

I cannot get cool. Looking forward for the heat wave to end - looking good for Saturday.

We are 60 degrees right now and drizzle. They say 68 for a high. This weekend is supposed to be 90 and 88 for highs. Then back into the seventies and low eighties. It's been a strange year so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom