::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! More fun mail today.
Yesterday was a lovely letter and a zucchini.

Today? Mail from RichM! Written with a fancy-dancy pen. Maybe 2 pens cuz there is 2 different colour inks.

Thank you!! I love getting fun mail.

Yay!!! More fun mail today.
Yesterday was a lovely letter and a zucchini.

Today? Mail from RichM! Written with a fancy-dancy pen. Maybe 2 pens cuz there is 2 different colour inks.

Thank you!! I love getting fun mail.

Actually THREE fancy-dancy pens! The body of the letter is a 1938 Waterman Emblem, the salutation and signature is a dip pen with a flex nib, and the envelope is addressed by a $3.00 Jinhao with a replacement Monteverde 1.1 stub nib.

And the words are all from my heart.

Actually THREE fancy-dancy pens! The body of the letter is a 1938 Waterman Emblem, the salutation and signature is a dip pen with a flex nib, and the envelope is addressed by a $3.00 Jinhao with a replacement Monteverde 1.1 stub nib.

And the words are all from my heart.

It was wonderful.
And...next UWC? For sure.

Well, how's this for having a premonition? Yesterday I felt the need to study up on cirrhosis, and today my dad called and asked me to take my mom to the doctor for him because he was having car issues. I was all studied up, and had a list of questions, and we are on the same page now.

Hey all! Just lurking. Thought I'd say hello and that I hope everyone is OK. Will pop on in the morning and see what's going on. Time for bed now.

Night!

No new ukes, I've gone cold turkey. Trying to sell off a few, slowly but surely. And we almost got the band back together-- we had one rehearsal in mid-June, and nobody's had time to get together again since.

As you haven't managed it again , I think that would be better called a reunion..... :p

Hey Rob? How was your trip? Did you make it to Turkey Run and get that Trail 3 shirt?

I loathe Walmart. I normally only go there for dog food. I do like the vision center, at the Brownsburg location. We get our glasses there...but our vision insurance coverage changed and we may have to go elsewhere. Other than that, I rarely go to Walmart.

We still have to get school supplies. We'll probably go to Kmart and Meijer.

Dog food. Chewy.com your fedex guy will hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom