::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real person from France would NOT spit on French carrots!!! ;)

Pffft. Ce que vous appelez "Carottes Français", nous appelons en France juste carrrots - très bien préparé. Pensez-vous que les gens en Chine appellent leur nourriture nourriture chinoise ?

Ahem...

Good afternoon Ukulele People. It is I, Sam the American Eagle.

Ms. Pink Flamingo Lady, I just want to commend you on your decorum and stand in regards to this whole baby carrots issue.

You have shown great restraint, unlike some people whose names shall not be named.

Be good to each other.

Mahalo.

Hey Sam?

Eat me.

I've created a sh*t storm on FB apparently.

getting pm's from people who don't want to post on the open thread

It was a pretty provocative topic! I almost joined in...but FB drama just isn't my thing at the moment.

Hey Sam?

Eat me.

I heard that Sam was raising money for charity. He was helping by donating his feathers for a raffle. To accomplish this someone needed to extract the feathers one at a time. This proved to be quite painful for Sam. So in order to have more control over the process Sam is doing this job by his lonesome. The workers were upset with him because now they were no longer employed. So I heard that they got together and told him to go pluck himself. Like I say I wasn't there, that's just what I heard.

We stopped by a Target store this afternoon. I went dow the cookie isle and found Tim Tams. The Arnott brand! This is a rare find around me.

I heard that Sam was raising money for charity. He was helping by donating his feathers for a raffle. To accomplish this someone needed to extract the feathers one at a time. This proved to be quite painful for Sam. So in order to have more control over the process Sam is doing this job by his lonesome. The workers were upset with him because now they were no longer employed. So I heard that they got together and told him to go pluck himself. Like I say I wasn't there, that's just what I heard.

Punishing us with a feghoot, eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom