::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so Target actually does have actual Arnott's Tim Tams. This is a very, very bad development.

There must have been a change. Pepperidge Farm must have given up the US distribution rights (or realized using the Arnott's name would be more "authentic" and improve their sales).

I'm planning on hitting up K-Mart and Target for a ton of cheap(er) aloha shirts.

Next year I will be Mr. Aloha in school.

Ugh.

Hawaiianislandsparadise.com is where I've purchased mine. I'm always getting 20% off coupons from them and their sale prices can be good - and the quality is there and they have 100% cotton. They're not Reyn Spooner, but I like them.

20120105-140821.jpg

I have a Waterman fountain pen that I've had for 30+ years.

My favorite writing implement, ever, is a Waterman pencil that Rich gave me before we got married.

I have a Waterman fountain pen that I've had for 30+ years.

My favorite writing implement, ever, is a Waterman pencil that Rich gave me before we got married.

Darn it, I wanted Kim to write "my favorite pen is..." so I could edit it and make it funny.

It's annoying enough to get a sales call from a life-like sounding smart computer program, but now they act bemused when I tell them to take my name off their list, that's really annoying!

nooooo, go to thrift stores. Much better quality.

Thrift stores are not necessarily thrifty in Hawaii. Target has "work shirt" aloha shirts, good quality, USA made, and very durable for $15 on average. Plus they have Gary and Damon size too. I have found a couple of nice Reyn's at thrift stores, but most shirts there are smalls and mediums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom