::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently some people have peed on the field. The field across the bridge. My opinion only here -- that's disgusting. Well, it's not disgusting of there are no pora-potties, but there ARE porta-potties. Use them. Except #3. That one was nasty.

I only did it once. It was 4 am and that damn portapotty was sooooo far away I couldn't make it.

Miss Mim, I saw a piece on the news tonight about a thing they're calling "text neck". The curvature of the neck is unnaturally straightened by looking down, by lowering the head. This is often caused by spending too much time texting, or looking down at a phone or a tablet. But, couldn't it also be caused by the nature of your work....setting up ukes?

Just a thought....

My work has a lot to do with it for sure!!! But my hunching became my bodies normal. When I first did this full time I had some pain but eventually my body compensated for it.

So it is hard to heal when I have work to do!

Thanks Mailman! You always look out for me!

Saw janes addiction last night. Wow inedible effing show. Front row. First people in the club choice spots. Of course it was front row left. Right in front if Navarro.

Saw janes addiction last night. Wow inedible effing show. Front row. First people in the club choice spots. Of course it was front row left. Right in front if Navarro.

They are playing in Speedway, later this month.

My work has a lot to do with it for sure!!! But my hunching became my bodies normal. When I first did this full time I had some pain but eventually my body compensated for it.

So it is hard to heal when I have work to do!

Thanks Mailman! You always look out for me!

I am not sure you have read my posts about it. But I have severe neck issues. The past two days have been rough. Even combing my hair out, after washing it, has created pain in my neck.

Day one of the civil war has ended. My feet are killing me. There are a lot of overweight women dressed like prostitutes. I was one of the better dressed attendees, like top 20%.

Lawsy I am tired.

I have that Parker 75. Very nice pen, but prone to leak. Parker is now owned by Waterman if that makes it any better.
Hmmm leak you say.... And waterman now!
Also, it came with a coin-sized disk sit a flatted circle in the center that fit over the nib and feed. It was used to adjust the angle of the nib relative to the grip section. The grip section has a triangle shape for easier gripping. One side of the triangle is knurled for grip.
No nib adjuster seen... Looks like was set to around 25 degrees by my father.
Absolutely! That a great set!
Looking into it now... Dedicated websites for this pen !
Thanks for the info ... :D

Dave Navarro? He's a prick, isn't he?

And I'm glad to see that they finished their show uneaten to play again.

Singing harmony was fun today. I'm starting to get better at harmonizing on the fly. Some songs it is so easy, and others I'm just mystified. I would love to get as flexible at it as Mandi is.

Hmmm leak you say.... And waterman now!

No nib adjuster seen... Looks like was set to around 25 degrees by my father.

Looking into it now... Dedicated websites for this pen !
Thanks for the info ... :D

Ok, I screwed up. Try Parker Premier. I have the sterling silver cisele.

Aloha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom