::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hang on a beekeeping forum years back ( I quit because of stupid drama, not unlike some recent UU activity) anyways, that might lead to a good source for orange blossom honey.

Negative Buzz? Sticky situations? I bet it stung when you left.

My weight loss profile on SparkPeople, it's actually improved a TON since I last used it... I like it a lot more now so I've been using it. I'll be blogging and such on it.

I forgot about sparkpeople- link to your blog again? Maybe I should make one there. i haven't looked there in ages. I'm finally back on a downward trend- 50 lbs to go to goal for me.

(Edit to add... I found it. Great job Andy!!! You're killin' it!)

Last edited:
I packed my lunch today with change in mind as well. Heavy on veggies and low on carbs. You know. What I'm supposed to be doing.

Keep it up :)
Don't forget your healthy fats and proteins (I find just 'rabbit food' doesn't do it for me, and then I'm starving almost minutes later.)

And now back to bed with me... I woke up with a leg cramp from hell- it always happens when I let myself dehydrate. I drank up and now i'm fine :)

I forgot about sparkpeople- link to your blog again? Maybe I should make one there. i haven't looked there in ages. I'm finally back on a downward trend- 50 lbs to go to goal for me.

(Edit to add... I found it. Great job Andy!!! You're killin' it!)

Thanks!!! I was on Sparkpeople a long time ago... But it wasn't as user friendly, now it is MUCH better and I find the community to be great! Add me as a friend, I need more friends on there :)

Thanks!!! I was on Sparkpeople a long time ago... But it wasn't as user friendly, now it is MUCH better and I find the community to be great! Add me as a friend, I need more friends on there :)

Oh and AWESOME on the downward trend! Keep it up!

I packed my lunch today with change in mind as well. Heavy on veggies and low on carbs. You know. What I'm supposed to be doing.
Don't forget your healthy fats and proteins (I find just 'rabbit food' doesn't do it for me, and then I'm starving almost minutes later.)

Yes, I should have responded, sorry I have a hard time sometimes when I am on my tablet... Keep it up Gary! Like Cash said I find rabbit food to be less than lackluster... I love veggies, but I also snack on jerky. I actually make my own, it's AWESOME! I would suggest it to anyone, really! If you're interested in trying to make your own let me know!

Me too! I am a protein gal now! Protein with some veggies.

Tell me what you all think of this? (Warning weight loss/healthier you thread)

Good idea Andy! I quit doing it when the last round a guy lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks and his starting weight was 185ish and be was bragging about saying only 400-500 calories a day. Not healthy at all! I was finally like, nope, can't do it anymore! This is ridiculous! But I am all for what you come up with! I can help some.

Jovie is still sick and I was going to bring her to work because Levi had to take Yonas too the dentist. But she fell back asleep. I have a lot of work to do, so I hope she feels better when she wakes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom