::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe Report:

Today: Packing

Tomorrow: Flying to paradise :)

Next couple of weeks: being in paradise :) :)

Will probably come into town for the fireworks at the high school tomorrow. All the kids run around for hours, boys chasing girls, girls chasing boys, boys avoiding girls, girls avoiding boys, etc, etc.

It's pretty tall. You can see the corn that has rain damage. It's shorter, and lighter in color. It might be more damaged where you are, Rob. I think you, and Mike have had more rain than we have. Mike said it was still raining, daily, there. We have had a lot of rain, but not in the past 2 days. It's not suppose to rain again until Monday or Tuesday.

The news last night said that we had rain on 22 days out of the 30 days in June. It's beautiful taday, though. There's talk of rain tomorrow, on the 4th. Bummer for the folks having BBQs, parades, and such....

Rafe report:
I don't know. Church on Sunday. Who knows otherwise. Clean house, nap, be lazy, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I awoke thinking about Iko Iko. I don't know why?

Code:
[CENTER]Iko Iko
"Jockamo" James Crawford[/CENTER]

Verse 1:
[G] My grandma and your grandma
Were sittin' by the [D] fire
My grandma told your grandma:
"I'm gonna set your flag on [G] fire"

Chorus:
Talkin' 'bout
[G] Hey now, Hey now,
Iko iko un[D]day
Jockamo feeno ai nané
Jockamo fee na[G]né
the Wahines did that song. I played the beer bottle.

Lazy? Ha, I beat you all. Still laying in bed.

Today I'm shopping for the weekend. Going to go buy mass amounts of meat to bbq and smoke. The population of my town more that doubles in size tomorrow so hubby and I hunker down. The kids may venture out but driving anywhere is an absolute nightmare and completely pointless. At dusk we will walk to the sand to watch fireworks.

The news last night said that we had rain on 22 days out of the 30 days in June. It's beautiful taday, though. There's talk of rain tomorrow, on the 4th. Bummer for the folks having BBQs, parades, and such....

We have been having scorching weather. Highs 95 - 100, not a cloud in the sky, very little breeze. IT SUCKS.

Lazy? Ha, I beat you all. Still laying in bed.

Today I'm shopping for the weekend. Going to go buy mass amounts of meat to bbq and smoke. The population of my town more that doubles in size tomorrow so hubby and I hunker down. The kids may venture out but driving anywhere is an absolute nightmare and completely pointless. At dusk we will walk to the sand to watch fireworks.

I was just getting up as you posted that. Lounging in bed, listening to the girls playing out on the deck, realizing if we didn't get the windows closed asap the house was REALLY going to heat up. Even with central AC it hasn't been able to keep up with the heat.

I was just getting up as you posted that. Lounging in bed, listening to the girls playing out on the deck, realizing if we didn't get the windows closed asap the house was REALLY going to heat up. Even with central AC it hasn't been able to keep up with the heat.

We've been having our regular heat 75-85 but with the added humidity it's been very sticky.

I swear the humidity is something that has been an issue for the last few summers. I know it wasn't humid at the beach when I was younger.

Michael is meeting a friend downtown so I gave him a ride. I couldn't even get near Main Street it's so packed with people already. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom