::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fine. :p. Lol!

Man I have gotten a ton done today. My friend should be over to rehearse shortly. I'm looking forward to his reaction to the harmony pedal.
"well, I guess you don't need me anymore".

I should have said something earlier. My son in law's sister is in trouble. She didn't want to go to the doctor. Asthma problems. Anyhow she finally gets there and the doc sendes her straight to the hospital. Somehow things turn south. She is in ICU with a breathing tube. And her kidneys shut down. Critical condition. Some numbers have improved but she is still in trouble.

I don't know how things can get so messed up so quickly. But then that's life I guess.

So any positive thoughts, mojo and or prayers for Tracey would be nice. She is only 45, so hopefully she still has some tasks to accomplish in this life.

I should have said something earlier. My son in law's sister is in trouble. She didn't want to go to the doctor. Asthma problems. Anyhow she finally gets there and the doc sendes her straight to the hospital. Somehow things turn south. She is in ICU with a breathing tube. And her kidneys shut down. Critical condition. Some numbers have improved but she is still in trouble.

I don't know how things can get so messed up so quickly. But then that's life I guess.

So any positive thoughts, mojo and or prayers for Tracey would be nice. She is only 45, so hopefully she still has some tasks to accomplish in this life.

Aw man. Prayers for her and all concerned. Scary stuff.

Sometimes it's amazing how fragile we are. Positive thoughts for all concerned.

Oh man, asthma is nothing to mess with. Sorry to hear that Rob

Better I think, the color isn't as intense. My elbow is still sore, but I seem to have full range of motion and stuff.

I'm wondering if it was built up scar tissue releasing instead of a torn muscle. That can happen I understand. Tim?

Thoughts, mojo AND prayers being sent her way.

What a bummer.

We have a huge paper wasp nest in our shed... It's right above the door and I'm not sure how I am going to take care of it... If I tick them off they will have me cornered, not good. Ugh!!!

Now I understand why Sally was giving me advice on FB about my wasp situation. Wrong half of the brain, Sally.

Long, exhausting weekend at school, but the coolest class ever. Islam and Society - wonderful, wonderful class.

this is the part of the show where Sally pipes in and tells us how keggles are good for us all! (Because really they are!)

A keggle is a brewing pot that has been converted from a beer keg. A kegel is an exercise to make the muscles in your groin stronger.

What do you mean, there are firework tents popping up everywhere at the moment. Just be sure to film it in case anything goes wrong, then you'll at least have a viral video.

If this isn't the best solution to the problem, I don't know what it could possibly be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom