::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy. You wanna hear something funny? I didn't even know we had a place called Shameless Self Promotions. I just said that because the guys a douche. Ha!

And he is being rude. Capital letters bolded is yelling. Duh.

How long and what did you pay....I'm just curious. Does work provide them?

It's through work. She is a massage therapist in town. You can buy them 15 or 30 minutes for $15 and $30 respectively.

I never know how much to tip, but I generally tip $20 for an hour swedish so I tipped her $10. Was that fair?

It's through work. She is a massage therapist in town. You can buy them 15 or 30 minutes for $15 and $30 respectively.

I never know how much to tip, but I generally tip $20 for an hour swedish so I tipped her $10. Was that fair?
most definitely.

$20 for an hour is a great tip. That's a tip telling me my client really enjoyed their massage. A five is okay, a ten is good and usual.

A fiver for a chair would be plenty.

And charging a buck a minute for a chair massage is pretty standard.

It's a very smart corporation that offers chair massage to their clients in house, free or even for a fee. It's a win/win for all parties involved.

Twice a year I work an event at a local private college. They bring 5 of us in to give 10min. chair massages the Monday of finals week to the students. They also have healthy snacks for them and they bring in service dogs for the students to interact with on their breaks. It helps to calm them and lowers their blood pressure during a very stressful time. I think it's genius.

most definitely.

$20 for an hour is a great tip. That's a tip telling me my client really enjoyed their massage. A five is okay, a ten is good and usual.

A fiver for a chair would be plenty.

And charging a buck a minute for a chair massage is pretty standard.

Good to know. I usually do $20 standard unless it was terrible, or if $20 isn't at least 20%.

I also do $30 for an hour long deep tissue.

Andy -- can't the kids play together without total adult supervision? Sidewalk chalk is your friend. Unless it's raining. Then it wouldn't work. But you probably wouldn't wanna clean out your car in the rain any way.
Or! Duck, duck, grey duck. Or hide and seek.

Yes, the problem is that I'm at my parents house not mine... Otherwise that's what I would be doing...

Andy. You wanna hear something funny? I didn't even know we had a place called Shameless Self Promotions. I just said that because the guys a douche. Ha!

And he is being rude. Capital letters bolded is yelling. Duh.

LOL yeah, we made it about a year ago for a situation very similar to this...

Yesssssss! I was waiting for someone to notice! I was so happy when I saw that on the scale :)

Congratulations, Andy! I've decided to weigh myself only on Monday mornings. Otherwise, I'm sure I would obsess over it. On the 18th I weighed 239.5, and on the 25th I was 231.5. I know I can't expect to lose 8 pounds every week, but I was happy to see I was starting to get results....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom