::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your typing accent. I was just joking. Nobody here so I have to entertain myself.

I thought you meant my Indiana accent. Lol. I was struggling to keep my Indiana accent, last night. My Jamaican side was trying to come out.

NEVER google medical ailments.

You will just learn about the multitude of diseases attacking your body and your inevitable painful demise.

Oh I know. I don't google stuff like that normally, but I was really sore and was trying to determine if I needed to call the dr. I decided it was probably just indigestion or something.

But, I did Google mono, when I got home. I don't think I'm sick enough to have that. I seriously don't feel sick, other than I'm tired and my ear still hurts a little. This new antibiotic is ear drops that also have a steroid in them to take down the inflammation. So this is my third antibiotic for ear issues.

Your typing accent. I was just joking. Nobody here so I have to entertain myself.

Those darned typing accents are really difficult to understand sometimes. I was ordering some ties on a website and they sent me pies instead.

Those darned typing accents are really difficult to understand sometimes. I was ordering some ties on a website and they sent me pies instead.

Sounds like a win to me!

BZi0BGRIIAA7cTm.jpg

too hot for pumpkin

Thankfully, today I have all the stuff in the house to make a banana cream pie.

It is hot out. But I could still eat pumpkin pie. I like banana cream pie, too, but I'm very picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom