::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I haven't seen that. Usually it's just "Take the 5 to the 405" and it is assumed the listener will understand which cardinal direction they need to be going to accomplish that.

We will say "take the 605 north to the 210, go east to the...."

LOL! That's a pretty broad range of "favorite."

I'm still waiting for someone to define "Oriental Flavor" on the packages of Top Ramen. Do we have a taste? Just curious. :)
lick your wife.

I buy my Kimchee. I tried making saurcraut once. That's just scary.

We've made our own kimchee once. The radish kind. Usually we just get it from her mom because it's easier for us. They are making kimchee, and all sorts of different kinds all the time.

When we have korean food, we have it with 1 type of kimchee and maybe 1 other type of banchan (side dish). At her parent's house it comes with 2 or 3 types of kimchee and 2-3 types of banchan at least...

Asian food is my favorite, but I have never had the pleasure of trying Korean cuisine. I'm sure I would love it!

Where do you live?

I'm in Santa Barbara and there are literally 0 places to eat Korean food. I can't think of a single place on the central coast for that matter. We've got to drive down to LA to get it (or make it at home).

Your student is repeating something he heard someone else say IMHO - Way too perspicacious a comment....

Not that it changes the validity of the comment one iota :D

I wouldn't doubt it was an original thought. These kids are pretty smart at this school and this kid is biracial and very in tune with the topic. After all, we've produced Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, not to mention a person who's has contributed greatly to the country if not the world. Dan Gordon of Gordon Biersch Brewery. :)

I wouldn't doubt it was an original thought. These kids are pretty smart at this school and this kid is biracial and very in tune with the topic. After all, we've produced Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, not to mention a person who's has contributed greatly to the country if not the world. Dan Gordon of Gordon Biersch Brewery. :)

Hear that? It's the sound of names dropping...

:smileybounce:

Gary does. At least, he says he does. Hmm...is he a Socal wannabe?

Most of my friends do the "the" thing too except for highway 17 to Santa Cruz. That one is just always 17 or "going over the hill." I'll have to listen more carefully now. But I know it's the 101, the 280, the 680, . . . Hey! maybe it's just three digit numbers up here?! 85 and 87 are usually just 85 and 87. Hmmmmm.

Need a sociologist to study this.

LOL! That's a pretty broad range of "favorite."

I'm still waiting for someone to define "Oriental Flavor" on the packages of Top Ramen. Do we have a taste? Just curious. :)

Yep, it's broad. I meant it in the broad sense, too. I can rank the order of favorites, too.

Where do you live?

I'm in Santa Barbara and there are literally 0 places to eat Korean food. I can't think of a single place on the central coast for that matter. We've got to drive down to LA to get it (or make it at home).

I'm in Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom