::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mom, mommy, and mama, depending on who's calling and how bad they want something.

Naomi mostly calls me Mama. Sometimes she says mom or mommy, but that's rare. She calls Hubs Papa, Daddy or Spiky (she told him his face was spiky once, when he needed to shave & the name stuck). We have a few nicknames for her. Mostly, she goes by Naomi, Nay Nay, Noni or N.D. -depending who is around.

Naomi mostly calls me Mama. Sometimes she says mom or mommy, but that's rare. She calls Hubs Papa, Daddy or Spiky (she told him his face was spiky once, when he needed to shave & the name stuck). We have a few nicknames for her. Mostly, she goes by Naomi, Nay Nay, Noni or N.D. -depending who is around.

When I need to shave Annie tells me my face has pickles. She meant prickles, but dropped the r. Pickles stuck.

I went shopping with my mom, today. She wanted to show me her two favorite grocery stores. We actually went to three, but 2 were new to me. One of them was Trader Joes. I know it's nothing new, but I have never been to one. I got some shampoo, body wash, frozen felafels, and a salad. The other store was Fresh Thyme Farmers Market. It was my fave. Had I planned it better, I would have done a weeks worth of grocery shopping. I did get a 2 pound bag of crab legs.

When I need to shave Annie tells me my face has pickles. She meant prickles, but dropped the r. Pickles stuck.

That's cute! Naomi use to call Cracker Barrel, "Crackle" Barrel. It stuck.

Thats kinda funny you mention Ray Thunder.
sales_image.php

Ray Thunder on the left, Pedro Escobar on the Right. This is from 1953.

Small world. (But I wouldn't want to paint it.)

Is there a special technique for short bodies?

(I know there is for pregnant men and women...)
you're a funny man.

Ended up getting two. First one was a 90 minute sports injury massage. I was a wrestler with forearm injuries. 2nd one was an hour long full body.

I'm very mellow right now.

Mellow and ravenous. I'm always so hungry after a massage. Giving or getting.

you're a funny man.

Ended up getting two. First one was a 90 minute sports injury massage. I was a wrestler with forearm injuries. 2nd one was an hour long full body.

I'm very mellow right now.

I'm not sure I'd have the patience for 2 1/2 hours of massage. I think I'd get bored....

I went shopping with my mom, today. She wanted to show me her two favorite grocery stores. We actually went to three, but 2 were new to me. One of them was Trader Joes. I know it's nothing new, but I have never been to one. I got some shampoo, body wash, frozen felafels, and a salad. The other store was Fresh Thyme Farmers Market. It was my fave. Had I planned it better, I would have done a weeks worth of grocery shopping. I did get a 2 pound bag of crab legs.
eating a trader Joes green tea mochi right now. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom