::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

Who's a better driver, you or your spouse/partner?

Um...I have a lot more miles under my belt. I am the more confident driver, Sheryl is more careful. She prefers that I drive when we go places...but of course, I get to deal with a jumpy passenger...

Um...I have a lot more miles under my belt. I am the more confident driver, Sheryl is more careful. She prefers that I drive when we go places...but of course, I get to deal with a jumpy passenger...

I always prefer Scott to drive because he makes me nervous when I drive. He doesn't mean to. But he gets on me about my speed, or he'll get irritated because I don't start breaking as soon as he'd like me to. Naomi immitates him when it's just me and her on the road. Lol. She points out every speed limit sign...and she tells me when I'm going over. She'll also say, "Easy on the breaks!" -She's even said it when I'm not even using the breaks!

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Who's a better driver, you or your spouse/partner?

I don't know who is better. I do a conservative 99% of the driving. Shirley does so little that I worry when she does drive.

My sister said dad texted her to apologize. She said "I didnt know he knew how to text." I said "I didn't know he knew how to apologize". Guess he still has some tricks up his sleeve.

I always prefer Scott to drive because he makes me nervous when I drive. He doesn't mean to. But he gets on me about my speed, or he'll get irritated because I don't start breaking as soon as he'd like me to. Naomi immitates him when it's just me and her on the road. Lol. She points out every speed limit sign...and she tells me when I'm going over. She'll also say, "Easy on the breaks!" -She's even said it when I'm not even using the breaks!

My kid would say that once and only once.

My husband is the better driver, I am the safer driver. He's do great as a NASCAR driver.

I almost always drive. He drives a hundred miles a day for work, he never wants to drive.

My sister said dad texted her to apologize. She said "I didnt know he knew how to text." I said "I didn't know he knew how to apologize". Guess he still has some tricks up his sleeve.

Hopefully it's the first step, of many, in the right direction!! This is good!

My kid would say that once and only once.

My husband is the better driver, I am the safer driver. He's do great as a NASCAR driver.

I almost always drive. He drives a hundred miles a day for work, he never wants to drive.

Scott has long daily commutes, too. For the past couple months, his job site has been 2 hours, one way. If we go anywhere on a week night, I generally drive. On the weekends, it just depends.

Naomi has good manners. She's just imitating Scott when she says that. Now that she's getting older, it's become a joke.

Hey! For those of you who have an interest in gemealogy, Ancestry is offering free access to some of their record collections, until July 5th. You can get a lot done in that amount of time.

Mike, have you heard that the a State Police may soon replace drug sniffing dogs with honey bees?

Did you hear about the Scotsman who found a bee in his dope? He pinched between his fingers and yelled, "Breathe it out ye wee bastard!"

6 - 8 years old would be my target ages.

That was my logic... Actually 4-8 was what I was thinking, but 6-8 still encompasses about the same demographic... I want it to be fun not scary, I've never been a huge fan of scary haunted houses... To me Trick or Treat is for the kids and so it should be fun! :)

I don't have a problem with the age of the trick-or-treater - just with the energy they put into it. Punks shlepping around with pillowcases and no costumes are just punks. A 16-year-old with a well thought out costume and a joyful attitude will get an extra candy from me.

This too! I'm cool with them if they have the same excitement and wonder of the night as the little ones... It's the punks that take your daughter's pumpkin and carry it down the street then destroy it because you feel entitled and the people left candy and some other punk took too much candy so they didn't get any... Yeah, that happened last year... I'll be staying home this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom