::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my logic... Actually 4-8 was what I was thinking, but 6-8 still encompasses about the same demographic... I want it to be fun not scary, I've never been a huge fan of scary haunted houses... To me Trick or Treat is for the kids and so it should be fun! :)

Exactly my thinking. There is a house in our neighborhood that used to do a huge, scary display that was spectacular - and when they were little our kids never wanted to go there.

Halloweens on a Saturday this year. Thinking about having a party.....

Exactly my thinking. There is a house in our neighborhood that used to do a huge, scary display that was spectacular - and when they were little our kids never wanted to go there.

Naomi enjoys the scary decorations. We went through a haunted house once. But she never wants a scary costume.

GOOD DAY SUNSHINES!

I leave for a week on Saturday. It makes me nervous. It just does. I can do this. And not panic.

GOOD DAY SUNSHINES!

I leave for a week on Saturday. It makes me nervous. It just does. I can do this. And not panic.

I leave for a tad over three weeks on Saturday. It makes me smile. I just does. Damn right I can do this. Panic is saved for my return.

I had hoped to cut the grass this morning, but that's not going to happen. Everything is still too wet, for one thing. It will be afternoon before it is dry enough. Also, the mosquitoes are vicious out there! I went out to pick up sticks in preparation for mowing, and they about ate me alive.

It has been over a week since it's been cut, and it really needs it. I'll get to it sometime after lunch....

Have your people do it.

Haircut and color this morning. Hubby wants to leave for vacation tonight so I have to hustle.

That's superfluous, already gorgeous.

I seriously just about had a heart attack. I seen a dog roaming across the street. I just seen the back end of it going into the corn. Well, I assumed it was one of the neighbor's dogs on the loose. We all look out for each other, so I went out there and was trying to coax it out of the corn. I was in my driveway. I was just standing there talking sweetly to it, when all of a sudden a big dog is behind me, sniffing me. Like snuck up behind me. It was a different and much bigger dog! With huge jaws. It was a pit mix. Maybe a pit boxer mix. It was tall for a pit bull but beefy like one. Super friendly. Wanted my attention, but was a little skittish. Needs neutered. He allowed me to back away from him, and go in my house. His buddy finally came out of the corn. Cattle dog, looking mix. Very skittish. I think these were the same two dogs that were trying to climb into my chicken coop a while back. We have also lost a couple chickens lately. Right now, my chickens are scared, under our back deck and won't come out. I know at least one is under there. I can hear her. The dog that snuck up on me had to have come from back there, and his face was all wet. Our chicken coop was open and I suspect he was in there, drinking their water.

I can't see where these dogs are, now, because the corn is too high. That's my only complaint about the corn. You can't see what's in it.

I seriously just about had a heart attack. I seen a dog roaming across the street. I just seen the back end of it going into the corn. Well, I assumed it was one of the neighbor's dogs on the loose. We all look out for each other, so I went out there and was trying to coax it out of the corn. I was in my driveway. I was just standing there talking sweetly to it, when all of a sudden a big dog is behind me, sniffing me. Like snuck up behind me. It was a different and much bigger dog! With huge jaws. It was a pit mix. Maybe a pit boxer mix. It was tall for a pit bull but beefy like one. Super friendly. Wanted my attention, but was a little skittish. Needs neutered. He allowed me to back away from him, and go in my house. His buddy finally came out of the corn. Cattle dog, looking mix. Very skittish. I think these were the same two dogs that were trying to climb into my chicken coop a while back. We have also lost a couple chickens lately. Right now, my chickens are scared, under our back deck and won't come out. I know at least one is under there. I can hear her. The dog that snuck up on me had to have come from back there, and his face was all wet. Our chicken coop was open and I suspect he was in there, drinking their water.

I can't see where these dogs are, now, because the corn is too high. That's my only complaint about the corn. You can't see what's in it.

Can you coax them into a garage with food and call Animal Control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom