::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one did pretty good last year. I cut the hook off. Eventually I lost it to a fish during a tug-o-war when the knot on the fly came undone.

View attachment 77832

I HATE that.

I lost a striper in the surf to a poorly tied knot. Light tackle using steel braid. Haven't figured out the knots for steel braid yet.

. . . and you're making me want to get my fly fishing gear out again!

In other news from out there, a dealer who repeatedly tried to sell a poster defective ukes is "great," whereas people who recommend dealers who don't do that are apparently just shills.

Dang. Can't figure out which one. Never mind. I found it.

Last edited:
Yesterday was quite fun. Aiden was not allowed at daycare yesterday because of his cold -- which I would like to point out he got AT daycare, but that is a totally different topic. Anyway....I got to spend it with him. It was....AWESOME! At 9 months he is lots of fun. Well, actually he has always been a lot of fun, but now even more so. In the event of my untimely demise, he gets my ukulele necklace. He loves it.

This looks like something Nolan would do.

Go easy on them.

It could be a lot worse.

(He got in his first fist fight the other day... poor kid just cant control his impulsiveness and this kid slammed a door into his head. Anyway... I cant wait for him to get to high school next year, I think the atmosphere will be better for him!)

My kid.

I thought it was hilarious. Mika was not amused that I thought it was so funny.

Double it up so there ain't no pups! (Just popped in my head, no idea where it came from...)

Reminds me of an old Dennis Miller line, in response to someone complaining that wearing condoms reduced pleasure: "I wear two condoms all the time. When I have sex, I take one off, and I feel like a wild man!"

Oh dear. I don't think I want to know.

No, I'm sure I don't want to know.

That last comment was aimed at the inconceivable posts.

People who make singing seem so easy and effortless amaze me - in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom