::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Andy, you have!

Rafe used to always ask what people are doing for the weekend.

Rafe Report:

Ummm... Bingo tonight, maybe but I am going to see if I should just work... because I am so stinkin behind on stuff.

Saturday... work...

Sunday... church, nap...

Spending time with the fam in between that. So nothing exciting.

I has a sad... :( I'll do better!

Rafe Report:

Tonight: Seeing "Once Upon a Mattress"
Saturday: Ethan's science class and Dinosaurs On Stage!
Sunday: Church then jerky making and Youth Band Practice

Possibly more jerky making in between if I feel up to it and of course spending time with family! Should be a good weekend!

I report those posts when I see them. It is wrong to do that. Andy, do mods have a policy about that? The posts should be deleted and the poster warned.

No real policy, but reporting it is a great idea. It allows us mods to know about something in case we missed it. In this case he was pretty well taken care of before I checked the thread, so I'm leaving it... But if it's caught before I would delete it. I did PM the poster though...

My weekend report starts tomorrow and goes thru Wednesday. I first heard about this place 6 years ago. Penny and I are driving up to volunteer. I'm so crazy excited.

This morning, I drove to Indianapolis. I'm from the west side of Indy. When I drive into Speedway, I'm always happy. I seen my cousin's tattoo shop was open at 8:20am. I thought that most tattoo shops open in the afternoon. But anyways....one thing I noticed today, driving into downtown Indy...was the smell!! Good grief it stunk!!! I have no idea if it's just the difference in air quality between city & rural locations, of if it was something else going on during that time of day in the city. It was horrible. I wonder if it always smelled like that & I just never noticed.

Examples of what I have been working on. A tree choked by a wild rose... before... and after. My arms are tore UP!

PhotoGrid_1427480223257.jpg

An example of my fence row... it is a mess with trees intertwined with the fence. But there are these amazing mature Chestnut trees in there, when I am done the goal is for it to just be Chestnuts.

0326151752.jpg

This is an apple tree that had falled across the fence and then was being choked by polar saplings and briars. And you can see the old fence posts and the cleared land behind it. That is what we have done so far. By hand. We are getting there. But this apple tree makes me so happy. When it gets leaves it is going to be even prettier. And there are a ton of other apple trees I am un-choking.

0322151927a.jpg

...Speaking of ukuleles....I am so excited for my lesson today. Last week Olinda Road was assigned. I always use call recorder on my my lesson. Aldrine asked if it was recorded and I of course said yes. Well, turns out it was only audio. Major problem as I can't see his fingers. Ack!!! Anyway...I put the song in Audacity. I could then slow it down and I figured it out pretty well. AND I memorized it and it is starting to sound not horrible. I can't wait for the critique.

Sukie,

That is so awesome!!!! You put so much effort into your study, practice, and playing of the ukulele. I have always been very impressed when I've had the (rare) opportunity to hear/see recordings of you playing.

Rafe report (Secret Squirrel style) :

VG9uaWdodDogIE5vIGNsdWUuICBQcm9iYWJseSBzdHVmZg0KU2F0dXJkYXk6ICBObyBjbHVlLiAgUHJvYmFibHkgc3R1ZmYNClN1bmRheTogIENodXJjaCwgdGhlbiBubyBjbHVlLiAgUHJvYmFibHkgc3R1ZmY=

Eating Curry for breakfast...
just may not be the best idea.

Ick.

They have curry doughnuts here. Yum! Curry for breakfast!

Seriously, I like it. It is Japanese curry, so maybe a little different.

I try to stay out of other people's lives. I have enough work with my own.

QOTD: What celebrities creep you out?

OJ Simpson, Bruce Jenner. Weird - did not even realize until I typed it that they are also oddly connected. So is Kanye West, another guy who bugs me.
Oh, let's go ahead and add Mel Gibson and Chris Brown in there too. Robert Blake?

OJ Simpson, Bruce Jenner. Weird - did not even realize until I typed it that they are also oddly connected. So is Kanye West, another guy who bugs me.
Oh, let's go ahead and add Mel Gibson and Chris Brown in there too. Robert Blake?

All good ones. I was thinking Kim Kardashian too... just because... something is just off with that whole family

Bunker Friday afternoon edition:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom