::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eating a trader Joes green tea mochi right now. Yum.

Wasn't there something from the frozen foods dept that you have mentioned here? I thought there was something I read about here and couldn't remember what it was to try.

I'm not sure I'd have the patience for 2 1/2 hours of massage. I think I'd get bored....

I had an MRI on my shoulder a few days ago. The technician commended me for how well I stayed still.

I was totally asleep the whole time :)

Right now only on the weekends, I need to stock up on some micro brews, as soon as I get paid.

Tonight I'm going to indulge in my overly hyped bottle of Pliney The Elder.

It's tasty. Just not nearly as tasty as people make it out to be. Slight disappoint.

It's tasty. Just not nearly as tasty as people make it out to be. Slight disappoint.

Edited to add: while I watch the Warriors dismantle Houston.

I had it on tap at "The Bistro" in Hayward. It was pretty darn good.

I do agree it's overhyped though.

Give me a Firestone Union Jack over this any day of the week. :)

I have no trouble with being still for MRI's. But, they don't last 2 1/2 hours, either....:D

Some do. My daughter had one that lasted a long time. I can't remember how long, but we chose not to sedate her and they put a movie on for her. She was asleep 10 minutes into it.

Warning: minor rant below

I get a call while I'm at knitting. Would I stop at the store on the way home to get whatever we need for a particular dinner she'd like, tonight. No problem, it's on my way home.

I get home, and five minutes later she has to leave to go tutor a student. I ask her when she'll be home, so I can plan dinner. She tells me she'll be home at 5:15, and would like to sit down to eat at 5:30 because she may be going back out tonight.

I feel like a catering service....:wtf:

End rant

My daughter called me "Daddy" until she was in her early teens, and then I guess that wasn't cool, anymore. Since then she has called me "Dad".

Sometimes, when the mood is right, she'll still call me "Dadoo", which was a pet name she used for me sometimes as a teenager. When she calls me that today, it never fails to warm my heart....

Weird encounter.

Just had a teacher, whom I've never really cared for because she's part time and pushy, just come by my room to let me know she was leaving for another school. She was all teary and emotional saying how much she'll miss my friendly smile and humor.

She reads people about as well as she teaches is my guess.

Too catty?

Weird encounter.

Just had a teacher, whom I've never really cared for because she's part time and pushy, just come by my room to let me know she was leaving for another school. She was all teary and emotional saying how much she'll miss my friendly smile and humor.

She reads people about as well as she teaches is my guess.

Too catty?

The part time and pushy part meaning she makes an inordinate amount of demands for classroom space, preferred classes, etc. and she's only part time. I mostly don't care for her because she's a crappy teacher who doesn't walk her talk. Gives the rest of us who bust our butts and genuinely care about what we're doing, a bad name.

No tears here.

Wasn't there something from the frozen foods dept that you have mentioned here? I thought there was something I read about here and couldn't remember what it was to try.

A lot of the frozen food at Trader Joe's is really good. I especially like the ham and onion tarts.

Have you ever had Duvel? I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom