::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna try to get some fishing in this weekend..... and maybe quit ignoring the weeds in the garden, maybe...

Jealous.

I want my kids to like fishing so I try to only go when I'm pretty sure we can catch something. I usually go check it out first and see if I can at least get bluegill to bite. He doesn't care what he catches. Catching is much more fun than fishing!!!

So far, hooking into a huge school of anchovies has been the most fun for him.

Your discussions of UWC are making me sad and jealous. I wanted to go this year, but big stuff got in the way. I have only been once, but it was truly life changing for me. I am closer to some of you here than my own flesh and blood. That trip solidified relationships that were established on line. I would have never believed that was possible. Who in their right mind would make friends with people on line? We would...

If you have not been, go!!! Love you to guys. Enjoy UWC and keep it alive and in your hearts for another year.

I'm with you - it's so hard to read all the prep plans for UWC. I wish I was going to be there. UWC 2011 with you was a hoot - I still crack up when I think of your bathroom performance.

Jealous.

I want my kids to like fishing so I try to only go when I'm pretty sure we can catch something. I usually go check it out first and see if I can at least get bluegill to bite. He doesn't care what he catches. Catching is much more fun than fishing!!!

So far, hooking into a huge school of anchovies has been the most fun for him.

Bluegill. Yum. My second fave fish to eat!

Rafe Report:
Today spend two hours with Moe d'Lon. Then uke a little.
Tomorrow breakfast for the lad and then his piping lesson.
Sunday church and the inevitable sermon. Then watch Indy (probably DVR and watch delayed a bit).
Monday - Who thinks that far ahead?

Weekend plans:

Tonight - wedding of my junior high and high school best friend to his partner of 20 years. I can't even express my joy that they can finally make it "legal". They're a better, more committed couple than almost any other I know - a real testament to love.

Tomorrow - their reception! Hmm. Too many people for me, but it will be fun to celebrate with them.

Sunday - We're playing hookey from church and going to the beach for the day!

Monday - cooking up ribs on the smoker! Yummmmmmmm.

Today is perfect weather for Carb Day at the track. Sighhhhh. Wish I was there.

At P. F. Chang's last night, I ordered Korean BBQ chicken for dinner. It was a sweet, but spicy, sauce with the chicken and green beans, red peppers and onions. It was very good, but maybe just a bit spicier than I'm used to. No big deal, and I was enjoying it.

Then, in my next bite, I got ahold of something crazy hot; it literally took my breath away. I couldn't speak, even. I ate some rice, drank some water, and it died down. I finished the plate without having that happen again.

What the heck could have been so damn hot in that one bite I took? Some sort of spice? Some kind of hot pepper?

Did you notice you got 11111 with this post?

Rinxi!!!! :D:D

You just gave me a horrible idea. I'm going to rename all you PoHos with variations of my screen name. muahahahahahaha....

but first, I should probably go finish cleaning my house. bleh

We should put it in our signatures...

- Jonxi

Or is that supposed to be bbycrtsxi?

Try saying that out loud.

babixi carixi? In my head, your name is Baby Crits anyway and I still think you should go for the big boy crits. har har... I miss gaming.

I like Jonxi, sounds tough.

Sukinxi!!!

(Dear Sukie, please don't kill me. I love you so)

Back to work, those floors ain't a gonna clean themselfs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom