::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening nostalgically to Queen On Fire: Live at the Bowl

Pretty much the same set list I heard them play in 1980.

Your post was great! We decided to get them a gift card to a really nice garden center - they have everything they'll ever need, but they love to work in the yard and garden and it's something the whole family can do (they have a daughter and a foreign exchange student too).

I loved the idea of the framed wedding invitation too though - we may enclose the gift card with that.

It's kind of weird because in my mind they've been married all this time - they wear rings and everything. I don't understand how committed love - and they are absolutely perfect examples of commitment and devotion - could not be a Godly thing. They are great role models and examples of how committed people should treat each other and their families. Love sees no boundaries.

This is when my common sense overrides my religious beliefs.

Obscure reference nobody will get:

Manxcat.jpg

Neither obscure nor ungotten.

Listening nostalgically to Queen On Fire: Live at the Bowl

Pretty much the same set list I heard them play in 1980.

Queen is on my list of faves. That is one band where the music is on par with the vocals. All round amazing music.

I forget - how much of the road are you doing? The whole thing?

The Camino Frances from St Jean Pied de Port. About 800 clicks. In rough terms I'm planning 35 days to do the 31 day schedule.

It kind of hard to define the "whole thing." There's an English Way that begins in England then ferries to costal Spain. The Portuguese Way, naturally enough, begins in Portugal. There's a German Way, Primitive Way, and more. More than a dozen recognized routes.

To get the pilgrim's Compostela you must walk at least the last 100km. If on a bike, horse, or donkey it's the last 200km.

Last edited:
I want you to drop baby, drop baby, drop,
got to drop all your love on me,
Drop baby, drop baby, drop, drop `cause I'm hungry
drop baby, drop baby, drop,
got to drop all your love on me,
drop baby, drop baby, drop.
drop 'cause I'm hungry

Repeat Forever.

This was on the radio during my drive in to work this morning.

Andy,

I am really proud of your weight loss progress. You have embraced a lifestyle change that is not an easy feat. And you are doing something for family. Living longer...

Don't curse him. Now he could get hit by a car or something else dire.

At P. F. Chang's last night, I ordered Korean BBQ chicken for dinner. It was a sweet, but spicy, sauce with the chicken and green beans, red peppers and onions. It was very good, but maybe just a bit spicier than I'm used to. No big deal, and I was enjoying it.

Then, in my next bite, I got ahold of something crazy hot; it literally took my breath away. I couldn't speak, even. I ate some rice, drank some water, and it died down. I finished the plate without having that happen again.

What the heck could have been so damn hot in that one bite I took? Some sort of spice? Some kind of hot pepper?

Yup, tiny hot red peppers like they use in kung pao chicken. I *LOVE* Korean chicken, lots of places have it on the menu here. Just chew carefully!

Your post was great! We decided to get them a gift card to a really nice garden center - they have everything they'll ever need, but they love to work in the yard and garden and it's something the whole family can do (they have a daughter and a foreign exchange student too).

I loved the idea of the framed wedding invitation too though - we may enclose the gift card with that.

It's kind of weird because in my mind they've been married all this time - they wear rings and everything. I don't understand how committed love - and they are absolutely perfect examples of commitment and devotion - could not be a Godly thing. They are great role models and examples of how committed people should treat each other and their families. Love sees no boundaries.

Catholic seminary. You're going to find out. Oh, and there's that nasty presbytery thing. BTW, I agree with you.

I was able to play it at a meet up before. It was very easy to play. I've been passively looking for a five or six string too. Oh well. I don't need another toy to not play anyhow.

You can use my six-string while you are here if you like.

Gonna try to get some fishing in this weekend..... and maybe quit ignoring the weeds in the garden, maybe...

My back yard just has 18 x 8 pavers on dirt, and that horrible grass with the sticky / thorny little burrs grows between them. The ones in my yard are SO sharp they are really painful, so I dread ripping them out, especially when they get to meadow status. I *MUST* quit ignoring them this weekend, I have grilling to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom