::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read like three pages of reviews for Tita's Grill (a Damon recommendation) only to find they're closed on Sunday's:(

Mouth was all ready too!

I checked, Rob, but I don't have it....

Key: G

Look for the[G] bare necess[G7]ities, the [C]simple bare ne[C7]cessities
For[G]get about your [E7]worry and your [A7]strife [D7]
I mean the[G] bare necess[G7]ities or [C]Mother Nature's [C7]recipes
That [G]bring the [E7]bare ne[A7]cessi[D7]ties of [G]life

Wherever I [D7]wander, wherever I [G]roam, I couldn't be [D7]fonder of my big [G]home [G7]
The bees are [C]buzzin' in the [Cm]tree to make some[G] honey just for [A7]me
You [A7]look under the rocks and plants and [D7]take a glance at the fancy ants,
and maybe [G]try a [E7]few
The bare ne[A7]cessities of [D7]life will come to [G]you, [D7]they'll come to [G]you

Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities
Forget about your worry and your strife
I mean the bare necessities, that's why a bear can rest at ease
With just the bear necessities of life

When you pick a paw-paw or prickly pear and you prick a raw paw, next time beware
Don't pick the prickly pear by paw, when you pick the pear try to use the claw
But you don't need to use the claw
When you pick a pear of the big paw-paw, have I given you a clue?
The bare necessities of life will come to you, they'll come to you

CHORUS

So try to relax in my backyard
if you act like that bee acts, you're workin' too hard
Don't spend your time just lookin' around
for something you want that can't be found
When you find out you can live without it
And go along not thinkin' about it, I'll tell you something true
The bare necessities of life will come to you, they'll come to you

Chorus

Biscuits and gravy, thick sliced bacon and egg. Coffee and Irish cream.

Aloha PoHos, went to my office last night and watched fireworks. Excellent view of the show!
Today I am about to go see the Solar Impulse, the Solar powered plane that landed here Friday on its trip around the world. Then off to the beach/pool or something.
Would be nice to see Gary, but weekend traffic to the North Shore, especially a holiday weekend, is just nuts. Just a tiny two-lane road to where he is.
Sorry about Tita's Gary! Make sure you get there though!

Aloha PoHos, went to my office last night and watched fireworks. Excellent view of the show!
Today I am about to go see the Solar Impulse, the Solar powered plane that landed here Friday on its trip around the world. Then off to the beach/pool or something.
Would be nice to see Gary, but weekend traffic to the North Shore, especially a holiday weekend, is just nuts. Just a tiny two-lane road to where he is.
Sorry about Tita's Gary! Make sure you get there though!

Seriously stupid traffic. I think I posted on FB that we moved 12 mpm (minutes per mile).

Tita's is exactly where I thought it was! They used to sell huli huli chicke n at that spot. Giovanni's looks like a homeless camp now with all the canopies and makeshift businesses. Lots of change in two years!

The Turtle Bay fireworks show was huge. A local told me it's never been that big before and it was always low key.

Not this year!!!!

Off to Haleiwa to buy aqua sox and a floatie.

Bbl

Watched the US win the World Cup! :)
#12, Lauren Cheney Holiday is from the west side of Indy and graduated from my high school. I thougt that was pretty cool.

Went and saw the Solar Impulse plane. Amazing! That thing is HUGE. Weighs 5000 lbs and 25% of that weight is batteries. The batteries are located in the four engine nacelles. The motors are only 17hp each. Top speed is 49mph. The pilot rests for 20 minutes 12 times a day over unpopulated areas. I will upload some photos tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom