::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally read an article on our projected El Niño.

Looks like the whole west coast will get slammed this time. They say worse than '97.

'97 sucked

I chose this instead...

attachment.php

That is so amazing and inspiring.

Made it to the cathouse.

I'm in the van with the dogs. The kids are all visiting the kitties. It's rREALLY HOT!!!

Went to Walmart yesterday for cheap school supplies. I hate that place, it really does attract the scum of the Earth. If the cops want to get rid of meth in Indiana, they should just follow people home from Walmart.

Went to Walmart yesterday for cheap school supplies. I hate that place, it really does attract the scum of the Earth. If the cops want to get rid of meth in Indiana, they should just follow people home from Walmart.

I loathe Walmart. I normally only go there for dog food. I do like the vision center, at the Brownsburg location. We get our glasses there...but our vision insurance coverage changed and we may have to go elsewhere. Other than that, I rarely go to Walmart.

We still have to get school supplies. We'll probably go to Kmart and Meijer.

The Beech Grove Walmart is one classy place. LOLOLOL

As much as I can afford to, I try to hit up the mom and pop places or local ownership. I want to support the businesses that support the community.

Sometimes you just can't or some deals are too hard to pass up.

As much as I can afford to, I try to hit up the mom and pop places or local ownership. I want to support the businesses that support the community.

Sometimes you just can't or some deals are too hard to pass up.

Same here. We like the IGA that is near us. We get good chicken there. It's not all huge from added hormones and crap. I like organic chicken and I'm really weird about that. Also we can get local meat from there and in Ladoga. I won't eat meat from Walmart. We can really tell the difference. I also try to get local produce. It's just so much better. There is a grocery store in C'ville that is called County Market. It's normally pretty good and affordable. When I'm in Indy, I really like going to Fresh Thyme.

Same here. We like the IGA that is near us. We get good chicken there. It's not all huge from added hormones and crap. I like organic chicken and I'm really weird about that. Also we can get local meat from there and in Ladoga. I won't eat meat from Walmart. We can really tell the difference. I also try to get local produce. It's just so much better. There is a grocery store in C'ville that is called County Market. It's normally pretty good and affordable. When I'm in Indy, I really like going to Fresh Thyme.

Brown County IGA just got bought up by some company from Kentucky, quite a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom