::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! It seems most Flight Attendants from Delta and United will consider your 'ukulele your "Carry on" and then you're left with a personal item such as a small backpack, purse or briefcase. I always have my giant fusion case plus a briefcase that holds my laptop and camera. Best piece of advice I can give to people flying with an 'ukulele is make sure you get on as early as possible. If I'm not on Delta or United (I have priority boarding with those two) then I make sure I pay a little extra for early boarding.

OK guys... I'm only going to say this once... THE Craig Chee posted in our thread and the first person to respond was Jon??? THE CRAIG CHEE! I so hope to meet him and his lovely fiancé someday!

OK guys... I'm only going to say this once... THE Craig Chee posted in our thread and the first person to respond was Jon??? THE CRAIG CHEE! I so hope to meet him and his lovely fiancé someday!

I saw Craig's post, but it didn't register to me who was posting. I admit I was way behind, and skimming the thread, but my mind read that as a post from Gary, for some reason. How nice to have Craig checking in on us! I'd love to meet Craig and Sarah someday, too....

Yesterday went well at my new job. I'm starting to catch on to their computer system, and was able to wait on some customers, looking up parts and invoicing them out. There's so much to learn! I still like the delivery part the best, but I think I'm going to like it there....

Because he pops in and leaves! By the time we respond he is gone.

Yesterday went well at my new job. I'm starting to catch on to their computer system, and was able to wait on some customers, looking up parts and invoicing them out. There's so much to learn! I still like the delivery part the best, but I think I'm going to like it there....

they grow up so fast! :)

I started painting the spare bathroom. The color is sea foam. The lower half is white head board. I will have to repaint that as well. The tub shower needs to be regrouted. I have a long list of things to do.

That's normal for Amtrack. May even be early.

Really?

Only been on a train once to SF and back and that was years and years ago. Helped an old girlfriend knock one off her bucket list.

I'm all about giving :)

Looking at my post count and the length of time I have been on the thread compared to others here. I am way behind. I guess that is just another one of my personality traits.

I started painting the spare bathroom. The color is sea foam. The lower half is white head board. I will have to repaint that as well. The tub shower needs to be regrouted. I have a long list of things to do.

My place is so old that the tub is sea foam.

Is my tub back in style again?

Looking at my post count and the length of time I have been on the thread compared to others here. I am way behind. I guess that is just another one of my personality traits.

Well, with the type of hobbies you pursue a low profile probably works best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom